Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,416 members, 7,864,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Honda Civic Stalls When Clutch Is Engaged. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic Stalls When Clutch Is Engaged. (457 Views)

As An Experienced Driver, When Slowing Down, Is It Clutch Or Break? / Mazda5 2006 Stalls When Slowing Down / Help My Car Stalls When Put On Drive Or Reverse Gear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic Stalls When Clutch Is Engaged. by sheantip(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
My 2008 civic stalls when I engage the clutch whenever I'm coming to a stop.
Maybe at a traffic light or during emergency when I need to engage the clutch and brake, the rpm will just drop down to 0.
I've scanned and I have p0135: sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1
And
P0498: Evaporative emission system

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic Stalls When Clutch Is Engaged. by sheantip(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Plus this only happens when I'm using the AC.
Without ac, everything works fine.
Re: Honda Civic Stalls When Clutch Is Engaged. by AutoMoTech(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
sheantip:
My 2008 civic stalls when I engage the clutch whenever I'm coming to a stop.
Maybe at a traffic light or during emergency when I need to engage the clutch and brake, the rpm will just drop down to 0.
I've scanned and I have p0135: sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1
And
P0498: Evaporative emission system
Your engine may be suffering from a lack of adequate air to carry the load when you brake of put on the AC.
Check your air filter/Air intake ducts for restriction.
Then check your throttle body (injector mouth or actuator as a kazeems call them).
If dirty clean it properly.
Test and revert
Re: Honda Civic Stalls When Clutch Is Engaged. by sheantip(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
AutoMoTech:

Your engine may be suffering from a lack of adequate air to carry the load when you brake of put on the AC.
Check your air filter/Air intake ducts for restriction.
Then check your throttle body (injector mouth or actuator as a kazeems call them).
If dirty clean it properly.
Test and revert
Thanks boss, I do that and get back, thanks very much for your response

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Happens When You Drive With Worn Out Brakes / Distress Sale!!! / Few Month Used Toyota Camry 2008 Sport With Navigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.