Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets (6383 Views)

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by seglabsy(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2021
rex444:
If the story is real, am not surprised ... What I went through in one of their camps during service year eh
tell us more pls because I Know one of the wifes of senior pastors personally and am going to call her to verify
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by seglabsy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dominion2000:
This is a big big lie from the pit of hell. Winners chapel doesn't sack people for not meeting any financial target but for not performing spiritually. Winners chapel is less concern about financial growth but spiritual growth. I am a pastor in that church who is speaking from experience. Whoever gave this information is not sincere. May God forgive such.
can you explain what and what you mean by spiritual performance, that u mean here so that people can understand and compare to what the man read out in the sack letter

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Danihell1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
A friend of mine while working as one of the leaders of believersloveworld fellowship in his campus, once confessed about how the pressure of meeting such wordly targets set by their leaders, made him to start preaching and doing things he ought not have done.

Before he said that, I had told him that such targets ought not be heard of in the church, because they are worldly targets and the world ways of doing things, and the church is not meant follow the methods of the world because even though they be in the world, they are not supposed to be of the world but of the kingdom of God. It's instead the world that ought to follow the methods of the church, not the other way round because that's the purpose the church was made, to be an example to the world.

The only target the church and her leaders ought to meet is to ensure that they did what Jesus commanded them to do, which is to teach men to observe His commandments. Matthew 28:20

Once they missed that, they have missed the whole essence of the church.

God bless.

Na wao Ooo
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by newdawn2017(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Goldbw122:
If this story is true am really ashame of what Christianity have turn out to be today
That's not Christianity (christlike)
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by rex444(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mehn forget, just use your sef go ado ekiti branch for their family house as an nonbeliever
seglabsy:
tell us more pls because I Know one of the wifes of senior pastors personally and am going to call her to verify

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary Or Secondary Virgin? / How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / How Did You Become A Christian; Upbringing, Conviction Or Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.