Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? (5188 Views)

Imole Was So Greedy He Wanted To Make His Own Money - Sam Larry / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Chibuike21: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
What work does this man do that made him a billionaire?
Ndigbo let's be honest to ourselves for once.

4 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by InfernoNig: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
My brother, e nor concern you or me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by AAAntz: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
nothing

he just slept, woke up and became rich

WELCOME TO NIGERIA

LOL
#ITISWELL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by mightyhaze: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Club,hotel,entertainment

Those things na blood money

Imagine having a club that gives u 2 to 3m profits every weekend

A hotel that gives u like 2.5m weekly

Omo u in a few years u go don know how far

Now add this to the business saviness of the Igbo man with a knack to maximize profits and open branches

Cubana no even quick blow. That guy was blowing way too much money on frivolities

14 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Chibuike21: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

What do you mean E nor concern you or me? What if he's another Evans?

10 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by InfernoNig: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

What do you mean E nor concern you or me? What if he's another Evans?

Only time will tell. But for now. We shouldn't be concern about other people source of income.

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Chibuike21: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

Only time will tell. But for now. We shouldn't be concern about other people source of income.

The above is the problem of Nigeria. A yahoo boy will arrive with the latest jeep and no one dare question his source of wealth.
Imagine if banks mandated people to prove the source of their wealth, most of our crimes will be gone.

23 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by EdoBoyJazzie: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
He got his wealth from okija shrine.

1 Like

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by FarahAideed: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
He has been running various hospitality businesses for over 20 years ..the man has put in the work man

8 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Fahdiga(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:
How did Adenuga your kinsman made his money?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Fahdiga(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
He has been running various hospitality businesses for over 20 years ..the man has put in the work man
Know that this OP is a bloody Afonja so don't be deceived

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Chibuike21: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
Club,hotel,entertainment

Omo u in a year u go dey make excess of 1b

Now add this to the business saviness of the Igbo man with a knack to maximize profits and open branches

Cubana no even quick blow. That guy was blowing way too much money on frivolities

How come other hoteliers are not billionaires

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Fahdiga(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
1122two:
[s][/s]
As expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by IgweOfNnewi: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
If he been arrested now, you will claim witch-hunting of igbos like you were crying during the time of emoney investigation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by gaetano: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Someone replied sugabelly on twitter with a small thread after she asked same question:

"Obi Cubana grew up in Affluence, his maternal Grandfather was Mr. Lawrenceville a Sanitary Officer in the colonial government of the Eastern Region, Obi's Father was Sir Nnaemeka Iyiegbu; Chief Akaeze Oba(Ask any pre-civil war Aba Businessman about him)
Obi's Mum was the Co-owner of Giant Steps International School, Õba.
Obi's Father set him up after his university graduation(just like most Igbo big men do), so his story is not about a son of a poor man that woke up one day and became a billionaire. No!
What you are seeing is generational wealth.
Today he makes his money from his chains of businesses like
Opium By Cubana, Owerri
The Grind By Cubana, Lagos
Montana By Cubana, Lagos
Pablo By Cubana, Lagos
Cubana Signature, Abuja
Puzzo By Cubana, Abuja
Caledonian Suites, Abuja
Crave By Cubana, Abuja
Hustle and Bustle, Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels, Abuja
Cubana Gustavo, Enugu

He is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate

I believe this answered your questions, you asked A VALID QUESTION but I'm surprised the way many people here are attacking you like you asked a terrible question."

Source: https://twitter.com/Echi_di_ime/status/1416254697934053376?s=20

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Oracleforce: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Some questions are stupid....op is asking how Obi made his money...

Are you an EFCC official or DSs official? What is your business about the source of wealth of someone that doesn't even know you...

Naija Lazy yoot with their gossip mentality...How do some politicians in your states make their money?... Tell me how Tinubu made his money or How Atiku Made his money ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by banom(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

He made his money by waking up everyday and working discreetly to realize his dreams and by not having time to open this kind of useless thread you opened that is obviously inspired by jealousy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
Club,hotel,entertainment

Omo u in a year u go dey make excess of 1b

I don't have problem with cubana but this is crap analysis 2.5 maximum profit would also see maintenance coming in

2m profit per week sef is not enough to harness such life style because I can bet you just fireboy gets that free in a week but can't rival cubana

Emoney can tell me he has money from shipping i can believe but club doesn't have much like you just pointed with 2million a week

9 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Chibuike21: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
How did Adenuga your kinsman made his money?
If you care to Google his name, all will be revealed to you. I googled Obi Cubana but couldn't find any legit way he could have made this much money.

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Fahdiga(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

If you care to Google his name, all will be revealed to you. I googled Obi Cubana you couldn't find any legit way he could have made this much money.
You goggled Obi Cubana and it showed you a palm wine tapper abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by IgweOfNnewi: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Every Igbo state have it's own peculiarity, below is a clue to 96.6% of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by donchibe: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obi Cubana is into hospitality business and real Estate Business. He has Night clubs and hotels scattered in Nigeria major cities. Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Imo, Anambra etc. Though Obi Cubana is not that rich, but he has that heart to help people. People love him for good heart.

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by RenaissanceGuy: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Most likely F R A U D - cocaine, blood money or internet fraud, etc.

1 Like

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by mightyhaze: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't have problem with cubana but this is crap analysis 2.5 maximum profit would also see maintenance coming in

2m profit per week sef is not enough to harness such life style because I can bet you just fireboy gets that free in a week but can't rival cubana
wealth builds up.. hope u didn't miss where I mentioned branching..

I was just analysing a single clubhouse , hotel and bar.. not sb who now owns chains of them plus other businesses built over the years..

Cubana started his first club in a rented place in 2002.. but I started hearing about him only recently.. and it was even due to one of his smaller boys ( chief priest)

1 Like

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Chibuike21: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
You goggled Obi Cubana and it showed you a palm wine tapper abi
No one really knew how he became a billionaire. His source of wealth is suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Plomo: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

How come other hoteliers are not billionaires

Do your homework.

There is no businessman who has branches of his business that isn’t comfortable.

That being said, why are all musicians not multimillionaires? Why are all lawyers not multimillionaires? Why are all betting site owners not multimillionaires?
Can you now see your reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Fahdiga(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

No one really knew how he became a billionaire. His source of wealth is suspicious.
Ok go and ask him
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
wealth builds up.. hope u didn't miss where I mentioned branching..

I was just analysing a single clubhouse , hotel and bar.. not sb who now owns chains of them plus other businesses built over the years..

Cubana started his first club in a rented place in 2002.. but I started hearing about him only recently.. and it was even due to one of his smaller boys ( chief priest)
Egbon you are not talking to a kid

Shina peller has one of the best club houses in the country that even rates first before cubana

He is not as money free as obi na why baba run enter politics

I don't want it to seem i am hating but we know how it goes underneath

Na as you dey try justify with gullibility make me put mouth

6 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by InfernoNig: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
If he been arrested now, you will claim witch-hunting of igbos like you were crying during the time of emoney investigation.

Lol. What my business with E-money and his source of wealth. A wise man said Godliness with contentment is a great gain. Run your race but don't choose marathon when you can do better with relay. How they make their money should not be your concern. It is only envy and jealousy that will make a man question his neighbors wealth when you are not his father, mother or the government.

2 Likes

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by InfernoNig: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

The above is the problem of Nigeria. A yahoo boy will arrive with the latest jeep and no one dare question his source of wealth.
Imagine if banks mandated people to prove the source of their wealth, most of our crimes will be gone.

Lol. The problem of Nigeria is you, you that is envious of another man's wealth when you don't know how he made it. Even if he is a ritualist, that should be your concern. Mind you business and have peace of mind. Only jealousy and envy will make you wake up and open such tread after seeing him and his goons display.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG See Babes, This Flaunting Is Too Much (see Photo) / Alien Spotted On Lagos-ibadan Express Way / Sasha Obama Faces Backlash On Social Media Over Viral Video And Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.