Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,879 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House (66759 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by cybriz82(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

He's liberal and progressive minded.

You know folks with their lifestyle over there, I'm quite sure he'd be of the opinion that she's innocent until proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt. But if na 9ja nigga, matter for don change gear..

grin nigga for dn truly change gear..

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Cokahot: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na why client dey always pay.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by blue33: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
I feel your pain you are jealous and envious ...
adebenson155:
Old Oyibo husband...
grin
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
obicoolnino:
27 abi 37... I think most ladies fancy birthdays a lot because they see it as an avenue to cash out big time both from admirers, boyfriend's and sugar daddies.. happy birthday.
Everyone knows that one na. Dem self know
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
'Old Oyibo Husband'

This is all shades of wrong
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
mama at 27
it is well
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by izubext007: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
White like African pussy like mad
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by kay29000(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
HEBEI:
Old oyibo husband

Nawaa for una sef grin

Lol
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

We are not discussing about dead vulture grills here please.
Try harder now... grin grin Akwamkpuruamu
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
was it not this lady that had sex in bbn house?or she newly got married and was single in the bbn house,I no understand
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by HabaHaba: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
BBNaija's Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 27th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared stunning new photos of herself. One of the photos was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ-v1-Nd9g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her white husband, Mr. Jones earlier gifted her a house for her birthday celebration which she had shared on her Instagram handle. She also shared a recorded video of her husband wishing her a happy birthday.

See the post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZHZ7Ytd1Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvFr7wU-wg
Hmmm. Naija babes so acute with naija sense. This white man can not last long in life. See hows he's breathing like a COVID-19 plagued walking dead.
Seriously, she has some plans after his death.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by rosalieene(f): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
27th birthday bawo sad shocked
If she is 27yrs then I am 18yrs old.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Drsnives(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The hustle is real.

Weytin oga, wey no last for 5-seconds, buy for her

May I not become a mumu husband
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by SaintBishop: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2021
This old cargo is 27? Lol.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by GThunder: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2021
27A or 27B which of the options is she celebrating

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by witworth(m): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2021
cybriz82:
I been want ask if this her husband dey see well n hear well so? Cus him barny b dey yarn say she dn knack praise like 3times on live tv.
you don't know you are the one with the problem now, I think the young lady is doing great. And you're just sad for her happiness, but why the sad mindset

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by xrisdgreat(m): 2:36am On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin
HEBEI:
Old oyibo husband

Nawaa for una sef grin
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Lamas2012(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2021
27 abeg make them de lie small because na this lies the make some upcoming the do things wey pass their power abeg
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by landap(m): 4:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmmm. This gift can be a bait to her. Make Oyibo no come murd her Sha. You think say the man like as she dey talk and do any how? Lets see as events unfold
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Franking: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2021
27th or 37th?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Tzar(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2021
She confessed to the crime already! Which kain suegbe talk be this na?!
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

He's liberal and progressive minded.

You know folks with their lifestyle over there, I'm quite sure he'd be of the opinion that she's innocent until proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt. But if na 9ja nigga, matter for don change gear..
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by michlins(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
How does someone's husband give her a house?

Does the house belong exclusively to her? Abi no be two of dem go live there?

I don't understand.

/
it's for the gram. If you want tomorrow, you can pay me to gift you something and claim stranger just wanted to gift you
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by cybriz82(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2021
witworth:
you don't know you are the one with the problem now, I think the young lady is doing great. And you're just sad for her happiness, but why the sad mindset

No vex sir I no know say u b her blood brother.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Cousin9999: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by lollybee15(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Someone who used to call Laycon her son is just clocking 27, Laycon clocked 27 few months ago o. Nah wah for you Ka3rina.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Mryacks: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2021
obicoolnino:
27 abi 37... I think most ladies fancy birthdays a lot because they see it as an avenue to cash out big time both from admirers, boyfriend's and sugar daddies.. happy birthday.

Exactly....admirers got to any length to impress chicks on their Birthdays. I have seen alot kororo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Erica Stuns In Adire Suit To Mark Independence Day (Photos) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.