Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently (868 Views)

Can A Tooth With A Large Hole Be Cured Without Extraction / Solution To Tooth Pains! / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by shegxy9(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fellow nairalanders, I have been going through this pains in my teeth for very long time now, I have used different drugs but those drugs only reduce the pains for a while and later the pains will come back with full force and with serious headache... It's getting worse everyday infact have been using pain relief for almost 6 weeks now but it seems pain relief drugs are not even working for me again... I need urgent solution please this pain is too much for me now...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by SpruceMediaNG: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Get Chelsea dry gin. Get one raw pepper cut it to pieces. Add Alligator pepper and the sliced raw pepper into one satchet of pepper. Then apply over the infected area whenever you observe pain, and once morning, once night. That's all

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by Bola146(f): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Don't use any alcohol on it, go and remove it.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by Olanwafriday: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Change your toothpaste and toothbrush.

Also, change your toothbrush every month and be mindful of food that causes the irritation.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by Iyasaburi: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
You will remove it eventually, take it or leave it. The sooner you decide to do so the better for you.
I am writing from my experience.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by Iyasaburi: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:
Get Chelsea dry gin. Get one raw pepper cut it to pieces. Add Alligator pepper and the sliced raw pepper into one satchet of pepper. Then apply over the infected area whenever you observe pain, and once morning, once night. That's all

Can this cure the teeth, for how long will he continue to do this?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
shegxy9:
Fellow nairalanders, I have been going through this pains in my teeth for very long time now, I have used different drugs but those drugs only reduce the pains for a while and later the pains will come back with full force and with serious headache... It's getting worse everyday infact have been using pain relief for almost 6 weeks now but it seems pain relief drugs are not even working for me again... I need urgent solution please this pain is too much for me now...

why would even think that using drugs would fix a toothache, without see a dentist 1st?!?!??!?!

GO SEE A DENTIST!!!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by ThaThinka: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is the kind of thing I was hoping to avoid and a reason I visited this section hoping to find a dentist for advice.

I'm beginning to experience slight discomfort, especially when it's cold or I took fluid that is below room temperature. The strange thing is that this is coming after having my first scaling and polishing in years while also improving my dental hygiene afterwards.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by criuze(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
I have a guarantee medicine that will give you total cure

Am not the seller but my brother used it and it proceed wonder I've recommended it for other people who equally testify to it

If it healed my brother it will heal every body
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by shegxy9(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
criuze:
I have a guarantee medicine that will give you total cure

Am not the seller but my brother used it and it proceed wonder I've recommended it for other people who equally testify to it

If it healed my brother it will heal every body

Please what is the name of the medicine??
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by criuze(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
shegxy9:

Please what is the name of the medicine??

Honestly i am not clear about the name, because it's only one person i know that sells it in onitsha, it is not in shop too

It is in small bottle,like water

Dip with cotton wool like two or three times, and rinse your mouth, trust me it will start healing for real, and stop the pain instantly

My brother should have lost all his teeth if not that medicine
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by Babalegba(m): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2021
ThaThinka:
This is the kind of thing I was hoping to avoid and a reason I visited this section hoping to find a dentist for advice.

I'm beginning to experience slight discomfort, especially when it's cold or I took fluid that is below room temperature. The strange thing is that this is coming after having my first scaling and polishing in years while also improving my dental hygiene afterwards.
Your teeth has become sensitive,use sensordyne toothpaste and see a dentist pronto about possible tooth extraction
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by shegxy9(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2021
criuze:

Honestly i am not clear about the name, because it's only one person i know that sells it in onitsha, it is not in shop too

It is in small bottle,like water

Dip with cotton wool like two or three times, and rinse your mouth, trust me it will start healing for real, and stop the pain instantly

My brother should have lost all his teeth if not that medicine

Pls help me confirm
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by criuze(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2021
shegxy9:

Pls help me confirm

The last my sister got for a woman doesn't have label on it, it was a plain little white bottle

The best i can do is to help you buy it and send to you if you really need a cure

But apart from that there other trades on nairaland they talk about teeth cure you might find solution there too
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by shegxy9(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2021
criuze:

The last my sister got for a woman doesn't have label on it, it was a plain little white bottle

The best i can do is to help you buy it and send to you if you really need a cure

But apart from that there other trades on nairaland they talk about teeth cure you might find solution there too

Please drop your number and let's talk
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by ThaThinka: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Babalegba:
Your teeth has become sensitive,use sensordyne toothpaste and see a dentist pronto about possible tooth extraction

Thanks.

The curious thing is that this problem only started weeks after seeing a dentist and I wasn't told I had any cavity issue when I visited. Add to that the fact that my dental hygiene had improved probably before even having the S & P procedure.

I wouldn't be considering an extraction any time soon.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Cure Tooth Pains Permanently by criuze(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
shegxy9:

Please drop your number and let's talk

08159082012 Izuchukwu

(1) (Reply)

Do These Things Every Morning If You Want To Be Successful / Ladies,how Well Does This Work? / Blogging On Health Issues In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.