Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi (5905 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by umahi88(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
In Oba, Anambra State, yesterday felt like a second Christmas. The way individuals spent their money demonstrated that we do not have serious problems in this country. It also made me ponder why individuals continually whine about poverty while having millions of Naira to spend on special occasions.

Aside from E-Money and the other billionaires who squandered money at Obi Cubana's mother's funeral, Frodd was the only person who drew my attention and prompted me to speak. The last time I checked, Frodd graduated from the Big Brother Naija Reality Show a few years ago.

He was observed displaying a large sum of money sufficient of building someone or a community in one of the trending videos. My issue is, where did he obtain that much money? What kind of job or business did he have that brought him that much money barely two years after he appeared on BBNaija Season 4?

Remember that Mercy Eke, not Frodd, was the show's winner. He was only the second runner-up. A look at his Instagram page reveals that he is not a politician or the manager/owner of a large establishment. He's merely a reality star looking for endorsements and partnership opportunities........continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/07/two-things-that-came-to-my-mind-when-i-saw-bbnaija-frodd-spreading-money-at-obi-cubana-mothers-burial.html

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by ayterajah(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Awon modafucker ..... Must you investigate everybody that's successful or doing well

I dedicate this FTC to all hustlers out there .... Making all effort to be greater than cubana

8 Likes

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by isaacsegun(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
All these Aboki boys go show up now
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Zaxbash1: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na dem
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by sukar886: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2021
You be efcc , wetin u won investigate, guy go hustle

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by FaskeyG(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2021
Person bring out money from bag you say na him own... Smh

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Endorsements doesn't come as hundred thousand naira

He may have used that "notice me" move to see endorsements from cubana or any of his friends that was watching.

For him, it could have been a systematic hustle.

For you, he was lavishing money
Sight the difference between the poor and rich

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Bluesea1and2: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Too much envy and jealousy lately

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Masturbator2020: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
ayterajah:
Awon modafucker ..... Must[s] you investigate everybody that's successful or doing well [/s]

I dedicate this FTC to all hustlers out there .... Making all effort to be greater than cubana
This your mentality of you must not investigate someone's wealth is why we have so many evil in name of money in Nigeria. It is not a crime to ask what's someone source of income..You need a paradigm shift in you reasoning

10 Likes

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by KingTom(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Endorsements doesn't come as hundred thousand naira

He may have used that "notice me" move to see endorsements from cubana or any of his friends that was watching.

For him, it could have been a systematic hustle.

For you, he was lavishing money
Sight the difference between the poor and rich
I concur
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by taretoofine(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Most of them are not beneficiary of quota System or government affiliated post

Most of them are business developers, entrepreneurs and investors
True wealth comes by wisdom put to use

Mind u I'm not in support of extravagant spraying of money
Please don't quote me

Focus on building yourself

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by princebishop(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2021
From his name FRODD, he's into fraud grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by RichieGrassi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustle ohh
Make your children no grow up dey investigate how people dey take make their money

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Skyfornia(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Poverty will make you think every successful person is into crime. Change your mindset.
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Has few Businesses, does giveaways on IG regularly
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by oyatz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Masturbator2020:

This your mentality of you must not investigate someone's wealth is why we have so many evil in name of money in Nigeria. It is not a crime to ask what's someone source of income..You need a paradigm shift in you reasoning

They will start calling you Afonja and accuse you of envy/hatred.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Iwanttoto: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
[s]Masturbator2020:

This your mentality of you must not investigate someone's wealth is why we have so many evil in name of money in Nigeria. It is not a crime to ask what's someone source of income..You need a paradigm shift in you reasoning[/s]

Afonjas and their endemic envy for the Igbos.
I sure say una no go get nightmares on top Cubana matter for the next 1month. Shioor. Umu anuofia
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Masturbator2020: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
oyatz:

They will start calling you Afonja and accuse you of envy/hatred.
Someonejust called me afonja right now lol..I don't mind them,truth has to be said.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Masturbator2020: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Iwanttoto:

I sure say una no go get nightmares on top Cubana matter for the next 1month. Shioor. Umu anuofia
Nan u sabi..Truth pain you people like wound on the skin..I am from Edo state. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by BigDick70inch(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
Iwanttoto:

[/s]

Did u......swap your brain with the peanut u picked on ground yesterday??
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by AK481(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
If I change 50,000 naira only to 200 naira mint.

The thing go plenty for my hand ,and I go spray am for 10 mins non stop.

Frood can give our 50k easily
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by tillaman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Bunmhi(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
His money, His problem. I dey try make I work for my own money. Just try a do fake whistle blowing lasan you go hear am grin
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by Jerryherd: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
cool

As a celebrity making money is easier

Let me give you a scenerio....

There's a nice property for sale in Ikoyi, the seller met frodd at a party at Lekki, he tells him about the deal and they exchanged contact, frodd gets some of the pics of the building, puts it on his WhatsApp status...

A politician looking to launder his money through real estate sees the building on frodd's WhatsApp status and ask for the price Frodd calls it 360 million naira even when the property goes for 340 million,

The Politician wanting a discreet deal without EFCC or media knowing agrees to pay 350million, Frodd keeps 10 million and 5% commission seller gets 340million

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by DIKEnaWAR: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
So ná my boy be your problem?
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by DIKEnaWAR: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Let my boy be...
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by SavageResponse(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
Poverty will make you think every successful person is into crime. Change your mindset.

grin
Re: Two Things That Came To My Mind When I Saw Bbnaija Frodd Spreading Money At Obi by lenghtinny(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shey you want Efcc customer care line angry

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Pens Baby’s Name On Her Leg As Her Pregnancy Hits The Fifth Month / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) / See How Lagos Big Boys Relax In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.