Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons (106303 Views)

Dr. Atoie Arboleda Biography, Age, Wife / Obi Cubana’s Biography And Net-worth / Who Exactly Is Obi Cubana? A Look Into The Business Empire Of Obi Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Labadi69: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grandmeister:
born in 75 and completed his secondary school in 98?

Maybe he repeated many times cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by clothingonline(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Have know this guy for 5yrs on social media
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Labadi69: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
This guy is clearly laundering money for some very top shots. This cannot be a drug, yahoo or ritual something.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Rowlee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Konpresor012:
Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups.

OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Idemili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

*Date of birth:* April 12, 1975
*Country of Origin:* Federal Republic of Nigeria
*Source of Wealth:* Businessman
*Net worth:* $96 million
*Wife* : Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu
*Children*: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu,

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club *Ibiza Club in Abuja* seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

*List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments*

Cubana Group

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

*Obi Cubana close associates include:*

• Paschal Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest to manage his entertainment conglomerates around the country. Obi Cubana in a recent interview revealed that he is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

*Cubana Awards*

Obi Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana has won several awards and recognition across the country, it is expanding its reach across Nigerian borders and also outside Nigeria. Some of the awards Obi Cubana has won include;

•Democracy Heroes Award 2018 as Democracy Entrepreneur of the year.
•The RightVille School special leadership Award, May 2017
•Ghana-Nigeria Achievers Award 2017 as Inspiring •Personality Award, 2017
•Northern Nigeria Peace Summit/Award 2017 as •Northern Nigeria Peace Builder of the year 2017
•Nigeria Film corporation Entertainment as Icon Award 2017
•Young Entrepreneur of the year 2016

*Obi Cuban Personal life*

Obi Cubana and family, Children

In 2008, Obi Cubana got married to his beautiful wife, Ebele Iyiegbu, who is a Lawyer by profession, and their union is blessed with four sons. She calls herself the mother of boys. Obi Cubana is married to Ebele Iyiegbu who is the founder and owner of the *KIEK foundation, a non-governmental organization* established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education,healthcare, nutrition,and child’s rights governance.

Obi Cubana is currently one of the richest and the most influential personalities, entertainers, show promoters, and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, his net worth is estimated to be *$96 million* ( *#39,504,000,000.00* in Nigerian naira) This is based on his income, properties, and assets.

*The Nightlife*: entrepreneur was said to have gotten:
346 Cows
72 Goats and;
20 Rams for Mother’s Burial, Mr. Obi Iyiegbu has not stopped receiving gifts from his friends, employees, and those he has supported through life, It was earlier reported that Obi got 46 cows from his former employee Cubana Chief priest and 10 cows from his old time friend and young billionaire Jowi Zaza.

*Conclusion*:
Obi cabana is a businessman that has achieved a lot so far but still has a great personality and likes to keep a low profile life, he has just a few cars and a lot of assets.
You can release your chest a little now �

Igbo people will always say "Onye Chukwu goziri, oya nwe uba" Obi Cubana has done well for himself and family, let's all learn from him and work hard, it's not enough to admire his Level of success but to also make plans that we can work on and become successful too, atleast Nairaland should carry the story of our own luxury.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Gotze1: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
moneyissweet:
Hmm, you better thank God o because that one for give you heart attack straight .

Really, when Jeff Bezos, warren buffet did not give me, who be less than 100million dollars cubana

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Basicend: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Labadi69:
This guy is clearly laundering money for some very top shots. This cannot be a drug, yahoo or ritual something.

Definitely, something is not straight concerning the guy and his ways. . It's so clear.

Either fraud, drugs. Yahoo, money laundering.. he is into underground leads with his gangs.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Myer(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shuzzi:
All this explanation is unnecessary

At the end of the day their hate and envy can't move water undecided

And you wonder why you Igbos are being marginalised?

You create beef without knowing that you're beefing with butchers. Then yall play the victim card when the butcher reacts.

Your innate compulsive I-better-pass-my-neighbour mentality is why you always feel the need to prove yourselves.

Imagine Obi Cubana's networth after all the noise and hype is $96million.

The true billionaires in other tribes are making and spending their wealth without announcing it to the world.
Dangote, Indimi, Abdulsalam, etc
Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Obasanjo, etc
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by OlawaleAE: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
The BBC pidgin site actually added a clause that the 'net worth' stated is not yet verified
Konpresor012:

All those informations are from credible sources, i didn't make them up

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2021
This is the problem with Anambra men. All his wealth is scattered beyond. He has no single investment in the state
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by stayclearofme: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2021
cashkid18:

Lol.. una control space technology, missile nuclear program even the word bank grin grin

Anything to chestbeat and make yourself feel better is allowed cheesy
Shut up don't turn this thread into tribal war, he only respond to what the other slowpoke said.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by stayclearofme: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Chiboto414:
The Cubana man..I tap from your blessings in jesus mighty name ..Amen
So you cannot pray to God for your own blessings.... What a pity!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by nedekid: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Lol, I even thought the guy get up to 1billion dollars with the way they hype him. And to them, he is a billionaire. grin
Oga, if you have over a billion naira, you are a billionaire. If you have over 1million naira, you are a millionaire.
Plenty millionaires are in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Paulianfa(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2021
The trending will surely come an end likewise the death of the motivated, dynamic, televangelist, prophet TB Joshua, the murderer harlot, the Jezebel Chidinma, the arrest of the Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by hansomb: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:

To justify your hate na
Are you telling me the lavish lifestyle he lives is just from the money he made from clubs. Tell me more. There's more truth than the truth.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by ufuosco: 2:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Am happy with the Obi Cubana's style of burial bcoz at least some self acclaimed rich men must have realized that ALL their money is NOT up to a burial expenses �
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by opribo(m): 3:48am On Jul 19, 2021
When you tell the story of someone in order to motivate and inspire young people, please tell the persons full story without gaps. It helps to put the person on the right perspective.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by emmykk(m): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,wetin concern Afonja with u low life minion? We control IT,Banking, entertainment etc,been not loud shows we are Omoluabis, nobody send una,Obi can do whatever he want with his money,stop your senseless myopic tribal nonsense.

My brother say what you know oooo
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by eldeens: 4:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Why is naming his night clubs after world most famous drug barons, or na only me see Opium?

Opium=coke
Something is smelling something
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Oladiz: 4:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Make ona go find who kill ona agata abi watin be he name self....
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Lebronjames23(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:

To justify your hate na
why re u bothered? Their hate won't make him poor.. Or change who he is
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Iamnorth: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Dear God,I want the whole world to watch as we spoil our mothers while they are still alive,amen!
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Olatomiwami(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2021
ensamy:

The wealth in the Dot NATION spread around Dotian people because of apprentiship of igbos. The Dot NATION can have millions of millionaires and billionaires, but Afonja can control IT and Banking but the rest of the community are poor and miserable people same as the North. The Dotian people spread the wealth so no poor igbos.

U can call yourself Dot or anything that suits your myopic and inferiority complex,having money doesn't mean u can't still feel inferior, hence your loudness,my own is Yorubas no send una,take that to the bank,we are the greatest accommodators.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by summerflame(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2021
cashkid18:

Lol.. una control space technology, missile nuclear program even the word bank grin grin

Anything to chestbeat and make yourself feel better is allowed cheesy

I think being foolish is hereditary in Igbo land..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by summerflame(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2021
proxillin:
reminds me of huspuppi

When the time is ripe my brother, Dem no dey telli person... That's how some useless bloggers and youth were celebrating hushpuppy and Invictus obi... Where are they today?..

Yes, I'm a Yoruba man but I'll never support stupidity and unnecessary show offs..

I will never celebrate mediocrities
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by summerflame(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Lol, I even thought the guy get up to 1billion dollars with the way they hype him. And to them, he is a billionaire. grin

Those worshippers of money can't see beyond their reasoning level and myopic minds
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by summerflame(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, I don't envy these kind of people. If u like talk about his business from now till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that his wealth is questionable. Someone finished university in 2006 and started Cubana hotel the same year without any work experience anywhere and suddenly his net worth is $500million. Ain't God so great. Mark my words today. FBI will soon open his book of remembrance. It's just a matter of when.

Wisdom shall never depart from your household in Jesus Name.

Trust me, that lavish burial ceremony have drawn international attention already and investigations will commenced to trace the real source of his money.. don't be surprised if he gets arrested soon..

I am not hating but stating the obvious
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by mcdokwe(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,wetin concern Afonja with u low life minion? We control IT,Banking, entertainment etc,been not loud shows we are Omoluabis, nobody send una,Obi can do whatever he want with his money,stop your senseless myopic tribal nonsense.
by 'we' who exactly are you refering to? How many of these can be traced to your name as an individual?
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by madjune(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2021
prince3009:
From now on, anyone who asks me where I come from, I just say Cubana Republic instead of Anambra grin

Thank God Obi Cubana is married sha. If not, Naija babes wey go the burial go just plan am.

You go hear say one babe go just pop out of nowhere and say she is pregnant for him.

Interviewer: "So you said Obi Cubana is responsible for your pregnancy?"

Lady: "yes he is."

Interviewer: "Meaning he slept with you?"

Lady: "Not really."

Interviewer: "So how is it possible he impregnated you?"

Lady: "I looked at his picture on my phone screen and took in"

You didn't end it well.

She picked his monies at Oba and the rest is history.
His money impregnated her.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by deebrownneymar: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Story for the Gods. Obi Cubana is a drug lord if you don’t know. They there they assist money launderers.
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Raiders: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2021
omoharry:
This is the reason why the Igbos are ready to embark on a suicide mission to Malaysia /Singapore to push drugs .Knowing that if they are caught is death .
I don’t admire this aspect of the Igbos at all . You guys have one of the worse road ever ..even this Obi throwing money about like there is no tomorrow, could not even repair the road to his village so that his friends and we’ll wishes could have a smooth ride to the burial .
I even thought his worth is is hundred of million in dollars due to the way he seems very loud .
is it his job to repair the road in his village? Only in Nigeria that we expect private citizens to repair roads in their town. You should go and repair the road in your village na. with your big mouth
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Raiders: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2021
Myer:

And you wonder why you Igbos are being marginalised?

You create beef without knowing that you're beefing with butchers. Then yall play the victim card when the butcher reacts.

Your innate compulsive I-better-pass-my-neighbour mentality is why you always feel the need to prove yourselves.

Imagine Obi Cubana's networth after all the noise and hype is $96million.

The true billionaires in other tribes are making and spending their wealth without announcing it to the world.
Dangote, Indimi, Abdulsalam, etc
Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Obasanjo, etc
see your big mouth. All those names you mentioned are theives that got rich by stealing Nigeria money. I respect Obi $96 million more over Dangote and others because dude is self made millionaire
Re: Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons by Franky9584(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause / Wizkid, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Burna Boy In Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.