Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (184867 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by annsrealms(f): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Obi Cubana is one of the best brand promoters in business world.
This guy within few days projects his brand to the world through his mother's burial.
Watch out Obi Cubana part 2. See how his wealth will grow within the shortest period.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by bjtinz: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
was it at the studio room that is the cheapest u lodge for cubana lie no go kill u

Shuoo. See me see wahala. What's d big deal lodging at cubana?

You think say na everyone dey lodge for 5k short time joint like you? grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Kfed4ril(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2021
ERockson:
Hospuppi can as well build this.

Did hushppupi have a land in his place to his name? talkless of an ordinary bungalow.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're a poverty stricken bastard.
I don't need to involve myself in any ritual to make money. I'm comfortable with what I have and I'm grateful to God for it.

I'm not the cause of your poverty ok? So Bleep off broke ass frustrated lunatic.

Coming from a broke asss n jealous soul..
Ode.. una no go die well
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Psoul(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos

Rolex Hotels or Rollace Hotel?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Aliyu007: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2021
majamajic:

He started Ibiza like ordinary bar , with just 2 freezers , add extra 50 naira on top his beer . He started bringing in musicians from east for shows , trust igbos living in Festac , they like going bars with shows . This is how he started making money
Still that proceeds isn't enough to establish you like that.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Sterope(f): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Darling, I am aware that Cubana owns several businesses. It doesn't negate my earlier post. Frankly, I hold nothing against the man. I am not interested in dragging this.

Lmao, using other people's wealth to shine is so typical grin

descarado:
Sterope, here is your answer.

Start from the front page.

Oba and nnewi are among the richest towns in anambra state.

If you are single, marry one of my brothers and enjoy away kiss
We know how to spoil our women.
Check stat or make enquiry kiss
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by emmysoftyou: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2021
michaelandre:
No Igbo man is presently worth one billion dollars according to Forbes but na Una dey shouting BILLIONAIRE! BILLIONAIRE!! BILLIONAIRE!!! pass u guys are just foolish idiots
na because of the 20pounds wey your forefathers gave igbo don change to billions, are they not wonderful to celebrate their success?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ShedrachU(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol, all these na cover up.

Let's not forget Invictus Obi
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by majamajic(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Aliyu007:

Still that proceeds isn't enough to establish you like that.

I have my own success story
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Furious1:
When I saw the name, I had little respect for you cus of my love for sir Isaac Newton but you disgrace the name. Intelligent people will download that image and see the sources written along with their worth. That's what Isaac Newton would do.
Oga just go to bed, you're drunk. Stop showing some old, spurious Ojuelegba Under Bridge list of rich Nigerians. Aside Dangote, Adenuga, and lately Abdul Salam, none of the others is worth a billion dollars. Cletus Ibeto ko, Justus Martyr ni
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by majamajic(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Gotze1:

Check this link, if you find any igbo there, I will hang up

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://in.finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/12-black-billionaires-in-the-world-as-of-2020-105228439&ved=2ahUKEwjh1rWXs_DxAhWOzIUKHQUDDW8QFjANegQIFhAC&usg=AOvVaw1L-XzUfnDYOsMCbix4YuQt&ampcf=1&cshid=1626741788966

So u don't know that Igbos has the highest numbers of billionaires in Africa ? Dangote can be the richest but at the same time , he is a single tree in middle of dry lands , unlike in Igbo land , where u can find a billionaire in every family , especially in Anambra
So stop Googling looking for igbos on your lists , travel to Anambra villages
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Furious1:
*folds hands*
Ehen?
So it's not even £20, since they didn't have bank account it means they were left with nothing be that. And they grew from nothing. And as for the ones in the west unaffected by the war, na them be the real £20, the country stole from them but they came out strong nonetheless
It's obvious you have a comprehension deficiency. Majority of you never had a bank account so how could the money you didn't have have been "stolen" from you? When some of your emotion-over-reason ancestors who had money in the bank were converting it to so-called Biafran pounds, weren't they aware of the repercussion? Did all the wealthy Igbos who were enjoying their lives and never left Lagos during the war also get £20? Lol, even the ones whose ancestors never had any money in the bank are shouting "£20!" Delusional bunch!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Furious1:
Your problem is that you don't read books, you don't buy magazines and you don't understand the concept of networth. As for the source, that's from Forbes and ventures Africa combined. You have no Idea what crdible source looks like.
Lol, seems you're very pained. Of course I don't read books, but I'm not so dumb and retarded to the extent of believing that Buhari has been cloned or that there are Onitsha and Nnewi billionaires richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, like you and your psychotic brothers believe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by emmysoftyou: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2021
GenerationNext:

Can you tell us how he get the money to build all these hotels.
from the 20pounds awolowo gave his grandpa na .

Silly question
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Pigsandidiots: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
majamajic:

So u don't know that Igbos has the highest numbers of billionaires in Africa ? Dangote can be the richest but at the same time , he is a single tree in middle of dry lands , unlike in Igbo land , where u can find a billionaire in every family , especially in Anambra
So stop Googling looking for igbos on your lists , travel to Anambra villages
Stat from ipob bureau of statistics.

Do you travel to USA to know they are the richest in the world. Why will he go to Anambra villages to confirm the millionaires.

If you people truly has money, it will speak for you.

America don't shout that they are the richest, but their money speaks for them.

You people are not rich, you only pushing narrative and continue pushing it so that it can look to be truth.

Bring your stat that shows you people have the highest number of millionaires, stop calling billionaire.

There are only 4 billionaire and none of them is igbo. Fact.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Ogaonos: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103840062:
more
this man mom burial don make afonja where dey always attack Ibo go mute.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Pigsandidiots:

Do you travel to USA to know they are the richest in the world. Why will he go to Anambra villages to confirm the millionaires.

You people are not rich, you only pushing narrative and continue pushing it so that it can look to be truth.

Bring your stat that shows you people have the highest number of millionaires, stop calling billionaire.

Typical Yoruba rich men enjoy media hype, just like Otetola, there are more than 100 Igbo rich men far richer than Otedola, the way Lagos media hype him you will think he is the richest, same with Alakija and Adenuga he is so indebted to so many service providers, when he was bidding for 9mobile he was disqualify for poor financial capacity, guess who was prefered bidder it was Smile network powered Obijackson won the prefered bidder base on his financial capacity before Fulani cable took over the process.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by astOorR(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Puzzo is not his also. it's owned by his inlaw. His IG name is Puzzo101

The young man works for him. Just like others attach the company names to theirs in ig too
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Pigsandidiots:

U must be a deaf person not to know these facts of billionaires in average , richest is Dangote from from the highest poverty region in Nigeria , continue arguing
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.

Nor mind them. What we want to know is what work did he do to get the money to build these? I remember when he started the Wuse locations, he should come and tell us how he acquired the land.

Sometimes it is better for you people to just be keeping kwayyet. Make EFCC no come find source of funds.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Indispensable85(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

Coming from a broke asss n jealous soul..
Ode.. una no go die well

Walking corpse shut your gutter of a mouth up. It stinks! Tueeeeh....... product of a poverty stricken lineage.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

Walking corpse shut your gutter of a mouth up. It stinks! Tueeeeh....... product of a poverty stricken lineage.

And you are a product of a baby factory grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Indispensable85(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

And you are a product of a baby factory grin

Walking corpse
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2021
emmysoftyou:
na because of the 20pounds wey your forefathers gave igbo don change to billions, are they not wonderful to celebrate their success?
u no even thank God say them give ur forefathers a whole 20 pounds in 1970 is like 200,000 naira now. And u guys should fucking move on no be Una be d first to loose for war. Its over 50 years and Una still dey cry like imbeciles
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2021
PrincessGlow:

See this one, shamelessly counting someone who doesn't even have up to $30 million.

Oga there are 3(three!) Billionaires in Nigera - Dangote, Adenuga, and the other Hausa guy
use ur head is it $30 million he used in buying the world renowned Gatwick airport?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
CSTRR:
BTW, the igbos started with £20 after the civil war.

The people that took their wealth are now comparing themselves with the people they defrauded.

Imagine if the old wealth of the igbos prior to the civil war was not eroded.

They would have been untouchable with multiple billionaires in dollars.
u have taken the argument to another angle again. Why do u guys like crying about this 20 pounds shit? Thats like over 51 fuc.king years ago .
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by CSTRR: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
michaelandre:
u have taken the argument to another angle again. Why do u guys like crying about this 20 pounds shit? Thats like over 51 fuc.king years ago .
Because wealth is generational.

It is not often you make billions of dollars in one generation.

It's probably why there are no Igbo dollar billionaires on the Forbes list.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by abnot: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103846033:

Where did hair dresser Alakija got money to buy stake in Agbami, do you know it was Atiku that funded the purchase of Globalcom licence not Adenuga money
Why are you even answering them. The last time I checked Allen onyema’s Airpeace had commissioned the embraer 195-E2 into service as the launch customer for Africa. Tomorrow his company is kickstarting operations to Freetown , Banjul and Dakar. Next month they are launching operations to Gombe and Yaoundé (Cameroon). Man’s company size , staff strength and contribution to FG revenue is growing while some people are here on nairaland asking about his source of income. At least I watched the fidelity bank CEO admit that they funded the acquisition of the first 7 aircrafts Airpeace started operations with in 2014. When someone is labouring for a business nairaland distractors are no where to be found when the business starts yielding fruits they start throwing stones. If Allen Onyema was not successful why did FG award him multi-billion naira contracts ? Why did the oil giants fund his projects ? America accusing him of transferring $24milliok is not enough reason for me to call him a frontman as I know the west has never seen anything good in Africa so I don’t expect them to praise him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by abnot: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Furious1:
So it's no longer Obi cubana, airpeace is your problem, you want to grab points anyway you can so bad that you resulted to "rumor has it"
Tomorrow is Monday, I'll be busy. No come de talk economics wey you no sabi

How do you know ? There are many successful businessmen in onitsha that are not even known . Before the United Nigerian airline founder launched his airline he was not well known, if his airline grows and dominates the airspace the way Airpeace did people like you will start asking questions about his source.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by abnot: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103842249:

You guys always building mansion in the air how far with Green Africa airline and Nord motors una wan copy Anambra guys Airpeace and innoson grin grin
Are you minding them? On this same nairaland someone told me I was jealous of green Africa And all that telling us how they’ll run Airpeace out of business . One thing I like about Airpeace is their talk and do spirit . In 2018 Allen Onyema said they’d launch operations to UAE , India , Johannesburg and China . As at today they’ve launched operations to UAE and South Africa with many charter flights to Indian and China.
He said they’d buy 4 wide body Boeing 777 . Today they have 3 . He said he has ordered for 13 embraer E195-E2. Today 3 have been delivered . He said he ordered for 10 737 max 8. I know it will be delivered . Green Africa told Nigerians they had ordered 50 A220s and we believed. I checked Airbus order book (published online) didn’t see a thing like that when I mentioned it here they started attacking me lol. Now they leased some 3 ATR aircrafts and started selling tickets (16k) for June 2021. Today is July 20 2021 and they don’t have an AOC yet . Customers who bought tickets have not been refunded . They have all gone to rest .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.