Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

You Cannot Penetrate Me’ – Regina Daniels Brags In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Cannot Penetrate Me’ – Regina Daniels Brags In New Video (402 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Penetrate Me’ – Regina Daniels Brags In New Video by Trendsgh: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Regina Daniels has declared that she is unmovable by what someone says about her, regardless of how negative the statement is.

The 21-year-old mother of one and billionaire wife made this pronouncement during a conversation with her mother and popular Kayanmata seller, Jaruma and her mother as well.

According to the young Nollywood actress and brand influencer, no one can penetrate her, and it is a value she learned from her mother, Rita Daniels.

However, many social media users trolled Jaruma over her body after watching the video.

Watch the video here>>> https://kingaziz.com/you-cannot-penetrate-me-regina-daniels-brags-video/

Re: You Cannot Penetrate Me’ – Regina Daniels Brags In New Video by Henrydonland(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Who want to penetrate u before undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video:obi Cubana Friend Visited Him With Briefcase Full Of Money / I Challenge Anybody Here To A Spicy Noodles Challenge Winner Takes 6k Home / Meet The Male Housemates For Bbnaija 2021 Shine Your Eyes Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.