Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training (612 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Affordable Properties In Surulere For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Yebeyebe(f): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good pm house, trust ure doing well and keeping safe.
I hope this get the attention of the people on this forum. Kindly help pls.
I am a young lady in her mid twenties, an OND holder but an upcoming fashion designer by profession.
I was recently favored a three months free training in a fashion shop with the boss who is a skilled designer somewhere in surulere. I mean skilled designer. Accommodation is really posing a challenge since I stay very far away from surulere. Training will commence in the first week of August.
Now here is where I need you: If you know anyone (female) who can allow me squat with her for these period, 4 nights in a week to go back home and come back the following weekend for three months, pls refer me to her. I wouldn't mind sharing the rent with her while i'm there( fair rent).
Pls this is very crucial as it means a brighter future for me in this field. If you know any, I sincerely beg of you to please help. I am an easy going lady. Opportunities they say comes but once, may your good opportunity not pass you by.
Aguda or Maasa area to save cost pls.
I look forward to your favorable comments here.
Help a sister, help a friend, help me. Below are few of my works to prove my genuineness

Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yebeyebe:
Good pm house, trust ure doing well and keeping safe.
I hope this get the attention of the people on this forum. Kindly help pls.
I am a young lady in her mid twenties, an OND holder but an upcoming fashion designer by profession.
I was recently favored a three months free training in a fashion shop with the boss who is a skilled designer somewhere in surulere. I mean skilled designer. Accommodation is really posing a challenge since I stay very far away from surulere. Training will commence in the first week of August.
Now here is where I need you: If you know anyone (female) who can allow me squat with her for these period, 4 nights in a week to go back home and come back the following weekend for three months, pls refer me to her. I wouldn't mind sharing the rent with her while i'm there( fair rent).
Pls this is very crucial as it means a brighter future for me in this field. If you know any, I sincerely beg of you to please help. I am an easy going lady. Opportunities they say comes but once, may your good opportunity not pass you by.
Aguda or Maasa area to save cost pls.
I look forward to your favorable comments here.
Help a sister, help a friend, help me. Below are few of my works to prove my genuineness

There's a hostel accommodation in Surulere that may be suitable for you. Already furnished with bed and other things.

I saw it on sometime back. You only pay on monthly basis. N13,000 per month. There's female section of it that houses many females too.

You will see it on this link:
https:///surulere/temporary-and-vacation-rentals/2-4-bed-space-hostel-accommodation-in-main-surulere-lagos-5682436.html?lid=pjNMypCih-zTp1C9&cur_pos=3&pos=3&ads_count=10&ads_per_page=13&page=1

Call them on: 08059376145.

Please ask them to tell you their total monthly cost to be sure they don't have any hidden cost. Enjoy!
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Yebeyebe(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thanks sir, I appreciate your reaching out to respond but that rent is way out of budget. I ll still factor other cost n it's a free training, no pay. That's why I would prefer sharing the rent with someone to lessen burden Cos m solely responsible for this. Thanks sir

There's a hostel accommodation in Surulere that may be suitable for you. Already furnished with bed and other things.

I saw it on sometime back. You only pay on monthly basis. N13,000 per month. There's female section of it that houses many females too.

You will see it on this link:
https:///surulere/temporary-and-vacation-rentals/2-4-bed-space-hostel-accommodation-in-main-surulere-lagos-5682436.html?lid=pjNMypCih-zTp1C9&cur_pos=3&pos=3&ads_count=10&ads_per_page=13&page=1

Call them on: 08059376145.

Please ask them to tell you their total monthly cost to be sure they don't have any hidden cost. Enjoy! [/quote]
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Yebeyebe(f): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Kindly help out pls. May good deeds not pass you by. Help a sister pls
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Pleasantness(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have not gotten yet, time is going, pls help me oo.
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Yebeyebe(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Help me pls, it's a lifetime opportunity for me. Please
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Yebeyebe(f): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Nairalanders, you are my last hope, please help me out. If I don't get a place to stay, this is gone. Pls help me
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by IceColdVeins(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
What part of Surulere?
Re: Accommodation In Surulere For A Three Months Free Training by Yebeyebe(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Aguda or maasa. Thanks

quote author=IceColdVeins post=103987041]What part of Surulere?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

2 No's Of 2bedrm ,4nos Of Mini Flat On Half Plot Of Land At Command. Babs 081016 / . / Bq Urgently Needed In Festac Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.