Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,193 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) (51032 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Kailalomo(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Bravo to d police for shooting his leg. If na some useless police dem go rush finish am with their mags
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Very bad news to start a week with.

May our week be the exact opposite of this news

I swear
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Mintum: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Marvieduke:
It such a pity that his wife and the innocent pastor died and I hope the people in that community pass the same judgement on the husband to make things balance equation.
This is how you know people that rush to comment without reading the story. The man died too, he was shot by the police when he was trying to stab other people and he died at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Amen.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by VicM6: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2021
The day wahala go finish for this country enh, walia na dat day rapture go take place. Wahala no dey ever finish for zoogeria.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Leahraja: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Nawao

Na real wa!
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Chai what a tragic story and very touching one, probably the man broke down from the terrible conditions in the country, you never belle full u go dey marry pregnant person daughter, adding more burden to the already terrible situation, I have warned young men to forget marriage for now if u don’t any meaningful Avenue for income, maintaining a family no easy at all for this buhari climate..
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Freddd009: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Mintum: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Nikkganc08:
You guys should also go berserk and tie him up, then put tyre on his neck.

Set him ablaze.

There's no monopoly to violence.

Everybody can go berserk if we want to.
The mad man is dead too. He was shot by the police.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Jeetech01(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Sad one for the family, so who will now take care of the poor child they left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Naustine(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Been waiting for this news here since. I was at the pastor's house yesterday, and his wife told a slightly different story from this. She said the incident involving the wife happened in the morning. The pastor and youths went to settle the matter. Then in the evening the guy held the baby hostage. Then a passing police van was called, it was the police that broke the door and the guy started chasing everyone. The pastor wasn't even away not was he at the scene, he was returning home, totally unaware of what's happening, the guy ran behind him and stabbed him from behind. Truly the guy and the pastor died.but his wife is alive

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Patokegod: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2021
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. Disconnecting yourself from God is tantamount to death.
Let's hook on God for all things pertaining y life.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Amen
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2021
He accused his wife for responsible for his hardship, now his hardship has been compounded...
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Emmypure: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2021
This new week, na bad news we take start, I pray the week turns out good to us
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Olubukki: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Tragic
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Coded78: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2021
[Exactly oooo

quote author=ItsGoodToBeGood post=103855471]It is what it is.........

But seriously this world no balance cos in a situation like this, as the third party if you mind your business, you will be criticized but if you decide to intervene, you will be critistabbed.

Haaaa, which way nah
[/quote]
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Marvieduke:
It such a pity that his wife and the innocent pastor died and I hope the people in that community pass the same judgement on the husband to make things balance equation.
The man also died from bullet wounds to the leg.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Candidlady: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Rip beautiful woman... If only you knew that men are evil

Rip again daughter of Eve
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2021
Maydayy:
A taser could have saved the man's life. But,our forces only know how to shoot . somehow if u ask me.
Very true. But I think if they had one, they would have used it.
However, I think the police intended to kill him sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Amen, I regret opening nairaland this morning
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Stanleyq: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Half story. There is more to this story
So u know? Tell us naaa.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2021
AutoBodyParts:

STUPID USELESS COMMENT!!!

YOU ARE NOT WISE
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by rajiedreez: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
pls tell us the full story
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Which husband? Go read the message again.

Marvieduke:
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by OyinO: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
The Pastor ramming his wife is enough to drive him crazy.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Who even separates fights these days... When I have no martial arts or self defense training. All these neighbours sef, you heard of or saw the man holding a knife, and y'all could not strap up (At least with sticks and stones) to physically subdue the idiot.

What a senseless waste of lives... PITY!
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by piustanley: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Problem no dey finish
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2021
They should shoot his 2nd leg too. Nonsense.
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by Rushna27(f): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2021
wot a big tragedy
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by MOVIC6: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Which kin action movie be this..
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) by adonaimart(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
See as u start the story like say the man catch pastor on top his wife.

Sad story.

Mental health becoming pre- epidemic. Yes.

May God help us and RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Criminals Burst Into Tears In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.