Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) (51418 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 51st Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
MyDadio:
Age is catching up with her

And? Why not pray age catches up with you too? Pray you will be as lucky

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday Star Queen.

Nollywood actresses look healthier than their male counterparts.

See what this one is doing with its life on a Monday morning.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nedu05: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
One celebrity that's bearing her real age
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by freshalien: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Mikecold:
You keep talking of evening newspaper as if you yourself have antidote to it

Like isn't ageing gloriously what humans pray for

For the EFCC case, it has been bursted that it was a movie against bribery

Don’t mind the idiiot that thinks he would be young forever

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by freshalien: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:

Evening newspaper

You think you would be young forever abi? Try get sense abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by freshalien: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked
Evening newspaper

You think you would be young forever abi? Try get sense abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2021
hbd... wullp......
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Minjim: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Evening newspaper

When will EFCC investigate her bribery video?
Or have they pardoned her the way they pardoned Gandollar

I've not heard about this before so I had to go read it up.

Actually, every politician that plans to contest a party's primary must be ready to cater for the wellbeing of the delegates prior to and during the primary. That's just politics. And it's normal practice.
The video showed her giving her aide money to give to delegates. What if it's to carter for their transport and feeding?

It's pure Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by joshuaudom(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Hbd
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Cos they value Diets more than the male ones
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday Star Queen.

Nollywood actresses look healthier than their male counterparts.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by abeliver: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Kate and Genevieve that year .... oh gawd
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Cashio(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Mikecold:
You keep talking of evening newspaper as if you yourself have antidote to it

Like isn't ageing gloriously what humans pray for

For the EFCC case, it has been bursted that it was a movie against bribery
you should have ignored the naive kid. So growing old is now a crime. I hope the fool will be able to achieve what Kate has achieved at her age.
Dumd and foolish kids be thinking they will never grow old

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by izubext007: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2021
I love successful people despite thier short comings.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful Kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am in my late 20s and the way I love this woman I can still marry her if she would say yes to my proposal.

Happy golden jubilee Aunty Kate
INFATUATION is not LOVE.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Liposure: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Mikecold:
I love her voice

Her role in Domino's is a classic forever

Op there are better pics of Kate na
Domino that year with kalu ikeagwu, femi branch and co. I normally love listening to its theme song.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by DAMN99: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday antie kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Evening newspaper

When will EFCC investigate her bribery video?
Or have they pardoned her the way they pardoned Gandollar

Let's see how you will look at 50 yrs mannerless childish thing

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday to her...
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by antiterrorism(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Domitila..

Only if you know.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Olajah81: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2021
I love d size of her boobs... Look like my wife own
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Olajah81: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Her breasts aren't attractive.

I pass.

Who hurts u.

I swear down u re suffering from myopic view.

D boobs dey attractive ooo, it be like orombo...
Chaii naa one fellow go dey squeeze diz breasts ooo Pple wicked sha.. some pple no get joy ooo

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by sinachi5(f): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday to you ma'am ������
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by morule20(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
She still look beautiful and younger than many girls in their early 30's
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Iamnorth: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Mehhnnn see as she fresh at 50!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Mikecold:
I love her voice

Her role in Domino's is a classic forever

Op there are better pics of Kate na
I thought I am the only one tat remembers domino on AIT or heaven's gate on MBI
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday to Kate henshaw..
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sanctecosma(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Kate Henshaw @50 what?
She don old o.
HBD Ma.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday aunty kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bedtec: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2021
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12:36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
That's your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits / Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.