Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

2shortz Feat. Brymo -- Attention (official Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2shortz Feat. Brymo -- Attention (official Video) (712 Views)

The Transporter Feat Amaechi (photo) / Pics From The Set Of "Two Wrongs" Feat. IK Ogbonna, Tina Mba,kalu Ikeagwu,others / Erigga Feat Shun Baby - Coupe Decale Official Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2shortz Feat. Brymo -- Attention (official Video) by DJOKAY(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2011
2Shotz got Patrick Ellis to direct the Video of his song, Attention featuring the hook master, Brymo.
Though Patrick Ellis tried his best on the video, some critics said that the video lacks uniqueness as the stunts and effects displayed on the video were just like every other videos out there, hence does not really complement the video as expected.
Watch this video and see if you share the same opinion or something contrary.

http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/05/2shortz-feat-brymo-attention-official.html
Re: 2shortz Feat. Brymo -- Attention (official Video) by Ladytemi(f): 4:13pm On May 12, 2011
Luv the song, but I could care less about the video, it complements the song in no way.

(1) (Reply)

Author, Scriptwriter, Editor, Director: I Can Help With Your Tv/movie Needs! / My Complete Stage Play Laced With Poetry / It Is Official! And It Is Happening For Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.