Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa (877 Views)

North East Farmers To Remit N1.5bn Loan Repayment Today. / Poultry Farmers What Would You Do Differently / International Farmers To Discuss Global Agric Concerns At Illinois Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa by LIAONCEN(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Hello, Guys I recently did research to discover the guys who were doing exceptionally well when it comes to poultry farming in Nigeria and Africa at large and I was able to come up with a good list... You can watch the video below to see the guys taking poultry farming to the next level in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnApRRP78ts&t=158s

1 Like

Re: These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa by Ammishaddai: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Wow... Interesting
Re: These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa by LIAONCEN(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Thank you very much... Lot of effort was put into the video
Ammishaddai:
Wow... Interesting
Re: These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa by kennethfranc(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Am glad to see Doctor Daniel there
He's from Uganda
I don't miss his uploads on YouTube...
Another interesting Channel is Dexters World from Philippines... Very Interesting channel in livestock keeping
Re: These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa by LIAONCEN(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Yeah I also enjoy Doctor Daniels Videos

Will CHeck out Dexters World

Thanks

kennethfranc:
Am glad to see Doctor Daniel there
He's from Uganda
I don't miss his uploads on YouTube...
Another interesting Channel is Dexters World from Philippines... Very Interesting channel in livestock keeping

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Latest Herbicide In Town / Broilers Buyer Needed - 700+ Pieces ( 3.8 - 4KG ) / The Business Of Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.