Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pls Can I Sue Unilag? Am Frustrated! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can I Sue Unilag? Am Frustrated! (776 Views)

Hearing Begins Today As Medical Students Sue UNILAG / HELP!!! Am Frustrated With Jamb / UNILAG Students To Sue School Authority For Changing Their Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can I Sue Unilag? Am Frustrated! by dloved: 4:26pm On May 12, 2011
I ought to have finished my BSc programme in 2007 but have a carry over in final year second semester as a result of missing result. I register again the following year to write the papers but still d same old story - missing result, I tried my best to get the result out but was adviced to register again and write the papers, which I did. Only to find out that my name was missing on the result sheet and broad sheet as a whole. since then I have been writing letters upon letters but not getting any reply. I came again this session to follow up the issue, I was told to write a letter to plead my case so that when the board meets my case can be raised, after submiting the letter all I get as result and I quote the faculty officer is that "my studentship has expired" and that this is the 1st time my case as ever been raised in their board meeting despite all the 'journal" as in letters I've been writing for the past 3 years and despite the fact that the fault is of the school because I am where I am now as a result of missing result. Pls if I take it up legally, Nairalander, do I have a case?
Re: Pls Can I Sue Unilag? Am Frustrated! by temmytanny(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2011
I think you should seek advice from lawyer before taking next step
Re: Pls Can I Sue Unilag? Am Frustrated! by Abbycrown(f): 5:15pm On May 12, 2011
Eeyah, sorry o. I really feel for you. I'm not a lawyer, but I think you've got a pretty strong case against 'em.
Re: Pls Can I Sue Unilag? Am Frustrated! by dloved: 8:39pm On May 12, 2011
Thanks guys I will seek legal advice,

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2011/ 2012 Admission / No More Jamb! Pume! Toefl! Sat! / Moderator Pls An Offer Of N20,000 For Anyone Who Can Get Me These Books.urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.