Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Cost Of Brain Transplant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cost Of Brain Transplant (2186 Views)

Check This Little Crack Of Brain / World’s First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hour Operation / Video: (God Is Great) World’s First Head Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Brain Transplant by scottN(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2011
In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain Transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the Brain yourselves." The family members sat silently as they absorbed the news. After a great Length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?" The doctor quickly responded, " N 50,000 for a female brain, and N 200 for a male brain." The moment turned awkward. Women in the room tried not to smile, avoiding Eye contact with the men, but some actually smirked and laughed out loud. A woman unable to Control her curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why does the female brain cost so much more?" The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the male brains, because they've actually been used, the female Brains are hardly ever used by the owners. So they are as good as new"
lipsrsealed
Re: Cost Of Brain Transplant by bright007(f): 5:55pm On May 12, 2011
Nice one bro
Re: Cost Of Brain Transplant by EfemenaXY: 3:19pm On May 14, 2011
Not funny - besides, I don see dis joke several times jor!
Re: Cost Of Brain Transplant by vincent10(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2011
i don donate my own laugh. Mk we encourage the poster
Re: Cost Of Brain Transplant by scottN(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Not funny - besides, I don see dis joke several times jor!
I can understand that.
Re: Cost Of Brain Transplant by oderemo(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2011
yor joke is gud, albeit stale. still refreshing.
Re: Cost Of Brain Transplant by scottN(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2011
bright007:

Nice one bro
Thanx dude!! cheesy
ode remo:

yor joke is gud, albeit stale. still refreshing.
Thanx mate I appreciate it. However remember we r in d RECYCLING AGE-MUSIC,ENVIRONMENT etc etc grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dont Laugh! / One Word For This Photo (lecturers beware) / Mr President Leads By Example (ebola Conscious).*pix*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.