Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. (1615 Views)

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / Obi Cubana Took My Woman. / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by buksarki: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Man Investigated how Obi Cubana took care of the mother when she was alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuiJb22gtf0

Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by firstolalekan(m): 5:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Who's this jobless fool again with kindergarten English?
Everybody wan trend undecided

And why was that uncultured Igbo woman standing will the elderly was praying for her? Na their way sha...
I trust Yoruba people, they will kneel when an elderly is praying for them...
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by buksarki: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2021
firstolalekan:

And why was that uncultured Igbo woman standing will the elderly was praying for her? Na their way sha...

When you post something on social media did you expect it not to trend, even this your comment too. why are some people taking Panadol for another person headache? if you dislike it why not look for something else to comment on. Secondly tradition are different and many tribes does not kneel down to greet an elder not only Ibo.
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by firstolalekan(m): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2021
buksarki:
Tradition is different many tribes does not kneel down to greet an elder not only Ibo.
But you kneel when your pastor is praying for you abi?

Your mother (a good mother) is 10000000x better than any pastor on earth.
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by buksarki: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2021
firstolalekan:

But you kneel when your pastor is praying for you abi?

Your mother (a good mother) is 10000000x better than any pastor on earth.
Oga is early to have unnecessary exchanging of words . Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by dignity33: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2021
The guy is a bridge builder indeed a silent billionaire .
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by Rickmann: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2021
firstolalekan:

After kneeling, they will make jest of you as you turn.
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by realstars: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2021
firstolalekan:

RIP.
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by paulolee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
make una allow cubana news rest naaa
Re: How Obi Cubana Took Care And Celebrated Her Mother when she is Alive. by King3urna(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
buksarki:
Man Investigated how Obi Cubana took care of the mother when she was alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuiJb22gtf0

Obi let your grace locate me ohh I’m in love with how this man is trending

(1) (Reply)

See Video As Residents Hail And Cheer Heavily Armed IPOB Members / I’ll Release Bayelsa Commissioner When Police Free My Father, Says Kidnapper / A Minor Is Labelled A Witch And Casted Out On Streets Of Uyo To Perish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.