Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) (48274 Views)

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo / Ubi Franklin's Son Jayden's 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by visijo(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by temitope27(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God
u re a fool

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by adriano50: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Naija and the need to show anything on social media
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
grin e don red
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by sameks08(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
He think say that place na Oba so make una pardon him cos hunger bad
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Tamzblaze(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
This is actually rubbish to me.
Why taking it online?
Can't you just do things differently �‍♂️.
For the guy to come stealing(that's if he's actually guilty ohhh), just know he needs assistance. You can help his life.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.

lipsrsealed
True. That why people shouldn't enter relationship with the mentality of changing there partner!

If them greedy, aggressive, omo. Na oyo oh. Changing someone is literally not achievable!

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by LockDown69(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
You sure say no be Frank Donga be that grin
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Caught on different occasions but was released... maybe night time he won't be this lucky... they will fry him like soybeans
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by PAWG(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
sylve11:
Why filmed the scene and bring it online?

It's your personal issue and it's none of our business.

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
― Carl Gustav Jung sad cool

Shed more light please, very interesting proposition
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Caught on different occasions but was released... maybe next time he won't be this lucky... they will fry him like soybeans
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
He's one of the redpillers on here. Real men ain't boys cool

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by LordGuru1: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by ntrukpum(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Why is it that there is no different news report about sunday Igboho's arrest, unlike what happened when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested?
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2021
When i say this life is not balance, i mean every bit!

Imagine a matured man of such age stealing. What could have prompted such act?
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by kweensheba: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Hmn... This life.
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Whitelion535: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
This one don turn serial party thief
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Anyidon247(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
At least we can all agree on one thing.
He's not the source of your poverty and sick mind
NewDelhi:
Free my guy abeg country hard. Na phone e thief e no kill person.

However what is this cubana guy feeling like. Coz of the hype and popularity he has gained over the last few days he dey go about snapping pictures with police men and Nigerian army generals. I won't be surprised if the naira millionaire comes out to contest for one anambra political position in the nearest future. Those officers should be sanctioned. This is not acceptable. They shouldn't mingle with people like these whose source of wealth still remains questionable and only using hotels and bars to launder money gotten via illegal means.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Why? Are you a thief?

Na person wey dem catch redhanded be thief
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by techWriter3: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Why? not you a burglar?
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Olusegun345:
Stealing is not good, but why disgracing the guy,
We need to start learning fast In this country, jungle justice and public disgrace need to stop, these stuff is not done in developed countries,
I once asked a DPO why criminals are been paraded by the police, and he told me that it's gonna help discourage those trying to go that way, but the truth is that it stops nothing.

People still because of two things, Hunger and greed

He disgraced HIMSELF…
I can’t believe people defending thieves on Nairaland. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
illicit:
Abeg free am
NewDelhi:
foeedaba:
This Ubi Franklin too stingy. After all the showoff on the internet, he couldn't even dash the guy money and tell him to go and steal no more.

DISGRACEFUL COMMENTS…
One actually thinks he should have been ‘rewarded’ with a cash gift. SMH

Shame so many Nigerians lack a moral compass…
As said, most Nigerians complain about thieving politicians only because the loot doesn’t get to them.

>

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Richy4(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Teejay13:
When i say this life is not balance, i mean every bit!

Imagine a matured man of such age stealing. What could have prompted such act?

A lot...one that comes to mind is Unemployment!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
A man accused of being a thief was allegedly caught red-handed at Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro's son's birthday, IgbereTV reports.

The man who was said to have been caught stealing at two different occasions previously but was pardoned.

Again, he was caught at Ubi's son, Jayden's 5th birthday party over the weekend and Ubi disgraced him.

In a video shared on Ubi Franklin's Instagram handle, he was heard shouting at the alleged thief.

"See this idiot. You wan come spoil my pikin birthday. You dey mad," Ubi told him.

Another man is heard in the video saying that that alleged thief was caught at an event a day prior after he stole a phone, but he was spared. Another person also claimed the man was caught stealing in Harvesters Church.

But the accused continued claiming that he is innocent of the accusation.

Ubi Franklin captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRhWBSOpCy_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHSw8OSF8c

Lalasticlala
Just imagine sir they will never make their legitimate money, I will never thread my reputation for anything in this life, I will rather manage 30k salary and pray God should open door for me
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Olusegun345:
We need to start learning fast In this country, jungle justice and public disgrace need to stop, these stuff is not done in developed countries,
I once asked a DPO why criminals are been paraded by the police, and he told me that it's gonna help discourage those trying to go that way, but the truth is that it stops nothing.

Hungry people beg - or work.
Only THIEVES steal!

Shame some Nigerians have no moral compass and think it’s okay to steal what someone else worked for. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Olusegun345:

This was in the US just the other day… grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPN9vJf92Fs
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Jeetech01(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Hunger can make a man do anything funny forgetting his age
Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Mftivi: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
NewDelhi:

However what is this cubana guy feeling like. Coz of the hype and popularity he has gained over the last few days he dey go about snapping pictures with police men and Nigerian army generals. I won't be surprised if the naira millionaire comes out to contest for one anambra political position in the nearest future. Those officers should be sanctioned. This is not acceptable. They shouldn't mingle with people like these whose source of wealth still remains questionable and only using hotels and bars to launder money gotten via illegal means.
Omo go and hang yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Tamzblaze:
This is actually rubbish to me.
Why taking it online?
Can't you just do things differently �‍♂️.
For the guy to come stealing(that's if he's actually guilty ohhh), just know he needs assistance. You can help his life.
Richy4:
A lot...one that comes to mind is Unemployment!!!!!!

An able-bodied man like that shouldn’t be unemployed with all the farms in the Southwest, but I guess farm-work is beneath him…smh
>

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Dances In Bikini (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.