Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Smart Money Move. Don't Skip This! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Smart Money Move. Don't Skip This! (134 Views)

Property Investment In Nigeria: Smart Money Guide / What Is A Skip? How Can A Skip Service Help You Remove Your Wastes? / Duress House Sale In PH City Skip! Skip! skip!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Money Move. Don't Skip This! by AxonRecycling(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
So we had the Oba shutdown over the weekend and everyone saw that 'there is money where money is in Nigeria'. This left many wondering how many of this young, energetic men and women made their money. Most of them are in their late 30s and early 40s.

The truth is we are in the period of smart money making. That's why there are so many opportunities in internet entrepreneurship now. Infact the richest man in the world is an internet entrepreneur. This leave me with the question will you continue to ask 'God when?' or you will take proactive steps. The truth about many of these young billionaires is that they just had one major big break which launched them into a world of business success.

I am proposing an opportunity to you also. One that doesn't require buying or selling or telling anyone. One that require you to just be patient for one month and see how it turns out. The beautiful thing about this opportunity is also that you don't pay your money to just anyone without a verifiable identity. You have your money with you working for you and you wake up to see it everyday but if you intend to be successful with this you will have to be very disciplined to at least leave your investment for one month. It's not percentage based as you will earned based on how much you have and how much you work and also how luck smiles on you. Well since you aren't making payment to anyone, I don't think you should be afraid.

The opportunity is for open minded people who have at least #200k to invest; yeah not just any kind of person and I can assure you that before the year ends, your 200k investment will be at least over 2Million. If after then it doesn't get to that, kindly come here and label me a scammer.

Like I said the business isn't buying and selling of any kind neither is it network marketing. It's something many of us don't take note of in this part of the world but oversee it's a professional business(neither is it forex). Well not to bore you with to many rhetorics. If you're willing to go on this adventure to financial freedom kindly message me on WhatsApp and let's get started.

Kindly note that I have a proven knowledge on this but financially constrained at the moment to execute (if I had the financial muscle to, I would never have shared the secret). So if you message me as much as I will be showing you the secret and your money stays with you, I will require a percentage of the profit made after the 1st month period.

Send me a mail or WhatsApp message to know what this is about. I look forward to speaking with you.

Cheers!
Re: Smart Money Move. Don't Skip This! by AxonRecycling(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thanks to everyone who has reached out. Unfortunately we haven't been able yo finalise anything. I am convinced that this can change the fortune of anyone who is bold enough to go on this calculated risk with me. So let's work and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale / Important Things To Observe/note And Request For Before Buying Land / Land Now Selling For 500k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.