Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Don’t Have ‘soap’ To Cut For Anybody – Obi Cubana Advise Youths To Work Hard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Have ‘soap’ To Cut For Anybody – Obi Cubana Advise Youths To Work Hard (403 Views)

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have ‘soap’ To Cut For Anybody – Obi Cubana Advise Youths To Work Hard by Becksblog(f): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
I Don’t Have ‘Soap’ To Cut For Anybody – Obi Cubana Advise Youths To Go And Work Hard

“We didn’t plan for one-fifth of the crowd at the funeral,” he said. “But see what happened at the burial. People have been saying that Obi Cubana has money, which money? They need to know people who have money in Anambra and in Nigeria. It is not about money but goodwill. What happened that day, money can’t buy it. See the mammoth crowd, yet nobody was raped, no car was stolen and no one was attacked. It can only be God.”

“There is no soap to cut for anybody, there is no soap anywhere, work, pray, be good, make your own soap.”

Read more...
https://becksblog.com.ng/i-dont-have-soap-to-cut-for-anybody-obi-cubana-advise-youths-to-go-and-work-hard/

Re: I Don’t Have ‘soap’ To Cut For Anybody – Obi Cubana Advise Youths To Work Hard by Halle000: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

See How This Celebrity Short Man Surprised This Babe With Cash / BBNaija: Why Pere Stopped White Money From Cooking Now Revealed / Bbnaija: Princess Evicted From The Show, Tells Cross She Loves Him As She Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.