Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments (1114 Views)

NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2021
NFF will take action against the fellow – Pinnick

Players of the Super Falcons confronted a man who accused them of playing for Nigeria despite the atrocities going on in the country inside a train in Vienna, Austria.

A video showed the man, who claimed to be a Nigerian citizen, accusing the players for not speaking out against the regime of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).

The Falcons are in Austria on an eight-day intensive training camp as part of the preparation for the forthcoming Aisha Buhari Invitational Women’s Football Tournament.

Team officials explained on Tuesday afternoon that the girls, who had been in the Austrian capital since Thursday preparing for the upcoming international engagements, opted to have a view of the city after their morning training, and decided on public transport to the city centre.

“I am also a Nigerian, and I have lived in Vienna for so many years and you people are representing a terrorist group. You Nigerian youths should be very ashamed of yourselves, every one of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

“This can’t happen in another country, that their youths are representing this government. Over 10 million Nigerian youths are abroad doing nothing and you people who are supposed to know about it are representing a terrorist organisation called Buhari, kidnapping citizens, killing youths.

“I am calling on you, go back home, don’t represent this country, you don’t understand what Nigerians are going through, you should be the ones to fight for everyone,” the man, who claimed he played for defunct Julius Berger FC, said.

“I played for Julius Berger, I am a footballer also, the corruption in Nigeria drove me here and I am here suffering.”

When he was confronted by players and officials of the team, he threatened to call the police on anyone who touched him.

According to Nigeria’s FIFA Match Agent, Jairo Pachon, the matter has been immediately reported to the Austrian Police and the Embassy of Nigeria.

Pachon told thenff.com, “It is unfortunate. The girls were on the way to the city centre which was just a few minutes from the hotel. They entered this train and the guy got inside and started insulting them. He was bundled out at the next station and we have reported the matter to the Embassy of Nigeria and the Austrian Police. We have never had this kind of case with any of our teams and lessons have been learnt and we will be guided appropriately going forward.

“This incident will not in any way affect the team’s camping programme and they will remain in Austria until Saturday, 24th July as scheduled.”

Meanwhile, the Nigeria Football Federation says it has initiated moves to ensure “the unmasking of the self-acclaimed Nigerian who got on the train with the Super Falcons in Vienna, Austria on Tuesday and made the players uncomfortable with inflammatory political talks.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lTAUizvlqc&t=3s

https://punchng.com/falcons-clash-with-commuter-in-austria-over-anti-buhari-comments/
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by KillMNKnow(f): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2021
We will get him...

He is coming back to Nigeria

We captured people that bragging thy own nuclear weapons and Aircraft carriers talkless of this homeless junkie

1 Like

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Myndd,Dominique
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We will get him
Clown!What is his crime?There is something called freedom of speech, he didn't touch any of them,on the contrary they were they ones trying to put hands on him.

6 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We will get him...

He is coming back to Nigeria

We captured people that bragging thy own nuclear weapons and Aircraft carriers talkless of this homeless junkie

WHILE YOUR MATES ARE LOOKING FOR HOW TO BETTER THEIR LIVES, YOU MOVING FROM ONE NL THREAD TO ANOTHER JUST TO SEEK ATTENTION. YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY JOBLESS.

7 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Aufbauh(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Kai, the clown sounded like the supreme fugitive in the zoo captivity. Probably he was coming from one of those Ipob foreign protest.

However he got more than he bargains for with those gallant patriotic falcons.... Gbas, gbis!
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by KillMNKnow(f): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

WHILE YOUR MATES ARE LOOKING FOR HOW TO BETTER THEIR LIVES, YOU MOVING FROM ONE NL THREAD TO ANOTHER JUST TO SEEK ATTENTION. YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY JOBLESS.
Lol. maybe I don't need job to survive. Not everyone is poor Simian like you. Love
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by ba7man(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2021
"Keep quiet, I'm talking", the audacity.

Dem suppose brush him head tear, who cares how long you've been in Vienna??
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Lol. maybe I don't need job to survive. Not everyone is poor Simian like you. Love

YOU ARE FOOLISH!

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by spinna: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2021
stupid man what did you do to help youre harrassing small girls wey just dey try chill.. living in europe yet nothing to show.. now stressing innocent athletes
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by KillMNKnow(f): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

YOU ARE FOOLISH!
there's something they call "selfrespect" but I won't worry because a lowlife wouldn't know that. Is not your doing is the way you're born.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Aufbauh(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2021
It is shear ignorance and conscientious stupidity for someone living abroad to know more of the problems of Nigeria residents.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2021
That idiot need to be dealt with.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Kingpin1000: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2021
Na to dey beat anybody wey sing Nigerian national anthem remain. That man deserves the highest medal of honor in the land, He spoke the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Idiot claimed to be helping Nigerians hiding somewhere in Europe covering his face and calling himself and his entire generation fools.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by SporaD8: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2021
We are in Repatriation season. The man soon be bundle back to Nigeria by the DSS.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by yanabasee1(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2021
How we love to be oppressed and still survive to defend those oppressing us is a miracle on it's on....

1 Like

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by JohnBullMySon: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Clown!What is his crime?There is something called freedom of speech, he didn't touch any of them,on the contrary they were they ones trying to put hands on him.
Obviously you don't know that freedom of speech has limits. Coming in to shout at a group of people on the train is already public nuisance and endangering public safety, and it's punishable.

Had this happened on a plane, I can assure you he would be strapped down to his seat and his mouth covered.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

He committed several crimes against his country but you fail to see it because of the hate you have for our country.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by idrismodel: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2021
The man has carefully and safely choose the conducive country, impacting gathering and timely moment to fully express his mind.

I am sure the man will sleep like a baby when he get home that day

1 Like

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by oteneaaron(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
Idiot claimed to be helping Nigerians hiding somewhere in Europe covering his face and calling himself and his entire generation fools.

Really??

Is he lying?

We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Is this the kind of country you want your children to grow up in?

Until we are completely honest with ourselves, we will remain in this debacle.

This government has failed woefully - - there is no other way of saying it.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, the clown sounded like the supreme fugitive in the zoo captivity. Probably he was coming from one of those Ipob foreign protest.

However, he got more than he bargains for with those gallant patriotic falcons.... Gbas, gbis!

He should be caught and dealt with with severely, very stupid man.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by maxChibuzOr(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Inasmuch I hated the fact that he embarrassed the girls and coaches, what he was say is the pure truth, Nigeria is a failed state truly lots of Nigerian youths are out in the diaspora suffering just because their own country failed them and I know for a fact that lots of them would rather stay in that suffering mode than come back.
Truths that no real effort is being made to make here liveable it keeps becoming more and more of a shithole by the day, sorry by the hour. I know that if a free visa come out for every youth no one will be left here, we will all leave let them eat the country, see Tinubu that's out of it still wants his share.... How e wan better nah SMH
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Obviously you don't know that freedom of speech has limits. Coming in to shout at a group of people on the train is already public nuisance and endangering public safety, and it's punishable.

Had this happened on a plane, I can assure you he would be strapped down to his seat and his mouth covered.
Show me the Austrian law that states that clown!
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by wallay77(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2021
The situation of the country really touch the guy...he tried but him suppose dey here fight the system with us
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
maxChibuzOr:
Inasmuch I hated the fact that he embarrassed the girls and coaches, what he was say is the pure truth, Nigeria is a failed state truly lots of Nigerian youths are out in the diaspora suffering just because their own country failed them and I know for a fact that lots of them would rather stay in that suffering mode than come back.
Truths that no real effort is being made to make here liveable it keeps becoming more and more of a shithole by the day, sorry by the hour. I know that if a free visa come out for every youth no one will be left here, we will all leave let them eat the country, see Tinubu that's out of it still wants his share.... How e wan better nah SMH
Failed fantastically corrupt state ruled by the Prince of Darkness and herdsman patron.

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2021
A good question he failed to answer

What has he done to help the situation?

oteneaaron:

Really??

Is he lying?

We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Is this the kind of country you want your children to grow up in?

Until we are completely honest with ourselves, we will remain in this debacle.

This government has failed woefully - - there is no other way of saying it.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Afamsi: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Are they going to repatriate him too
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by angelfallz(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
We're just disgracing the same Nigeria.
Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by Kayberg: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Did he lie?
Hailing the lies but silencing the truth.
And we are expecting to build a great nation of good people tis same way?

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments by vibre: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
A good question he failed to answer

What has he done to help the situation?

What has the idiotic dullard you supported and voted for done to help the situation? Every time you will come with this your pathetic attempt to shift the blame to the same people who are suffering because of the wicked leadership of the clueless cow people like you brought into power. Those that went out to protest against bad governance, many of them have been killed or jailed by this same wicked government. Those that attempted to invest in this economy saw their hard earned money go down the drain. I read the heart breaking story of an according old woman who came down from America to invest all her savings in farming somewhere in the south west only to have all her efforts eaten by cows and some of her farmers killed by herdsmen yet when people like this woman speaks up, people like you will come to ask stupid questions about what she has done. Here's a link to her story.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/oyo-landowners-sold-200-acres-to-fulani-herders-who-terrorise-us-us-returnee/%3famp

You try to ignore the government's failure and make your business work by any means possible, the same government will just bring out one useless policy and make your efforts go to waste. You go out to protest, you are killed!! And soms clowns will still be asking what you are doing to help change the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia : My Fear / Should Africa Still Participate In The World Cup / Watch Ghana 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.