Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Where Is Former Queen Wuraola Zaynab, Is She Marry Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Former Queen Wuraola Zaynab, Is She Marry Now? (299 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Did You Still Remember MTN Midnight Calls,12:30am To 4:30am,did He Or She Marry / My Fiancee Is Pregnant And We Can't Marry Now Because Of Covid-19 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Former Queen Wuraola Zaynab, Is She Marry Now? by Askmewhy(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Is over good three years now that wuraola Zaynab jumped out of ocean of love of Ooni of Ife. Did anybody knows her where about? Is she marry now? But my mind is telling me she is going to be like igbin to bu orisa that will later come back to orisa.

(1) (Reply)

DOWN / My Marriage With #bbnaija Tega Will Go On Under One Condition, Says Husband [VID / Recommend A Book To Help Solve Drug Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.