Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk (2694 Views)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) / Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by BigShishi(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Check out the £55 (N38, 885) meat sent out to a customer in the UK.

The food vendor @freesiafoodies who sells naija meat to UK based customers was called out by an instagram user for the pathetic delivery sent out to her. She also demanded her full refund.

(Swipe left for the chat)

Apparently the vendor has been doing it to people and getting away with it

Na wa o.. That money can even buy a whole goat full with full bear bear grin.

But seriously.. People should fear God abeg z undecided
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRlUe-8ttMG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
I see nothing wrong with the price in the UK but I really don't see any sense in buying "Nigerian meat" for £50 when u can always go to the store and get beef for less than £10... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by pregnantMan: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2021
If that person tire to stay for that country, make him come back make another person go.. Nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2021
4ckTOT0:
nigerians are just stupid na. u wont believe they even buy curry powder when there are better ones abroad. u will see my roomate ordering know cubes, tin tomatoes etc from naija

I noticed that trend too, especially among Nigerians in the UK. I think most of them are just too rigid to assimilate into a foreign culture and learn about the different products in the market.

My first visit to Europe, I decided not to take anything apart from Garri and Dried fish cos I realised I would have better options for things like Spaghetti, Tomato concentrate, seasoning etc. When I got back to Naija, the seasoning I brought back home was snatched from me cos it tasted way better than our local ones. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Stop comparing the two currencies 55pounds in some areas in UK is chicken feed, likewise 38k in some areas in Ikoyi, banana Island Lagos, na chicken feed. It depends on your lifestyle, no basis for comparison. Naija is Naija, UK is UK, not same...

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Ola17: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Afriqan:

I noticed that trend too, especially among Nigerians in the UK. I think most of them are just too rigid to assimilate into a foreign culture and learn about the different products in the market.

My first visit to Europe, I decided not to take anything apart from Garri and Dried fish cos I realised I would have better options for things like Spaghetti, Tomato concentrate, seasoning etc. When I got back to Naija, the seasoning I brought back home was snatched from me cos it tasted way better than our local ones. grin

You may not understand. The spaghetti and seasoning they have in Europe may taste better than the one in Nigeria but the people ordering such products from Nigeria only wants to recreate the taste of Nigerian dishes as much as they can. I know this because I might have done worse.

There was a time I take a 2:45 minutes flight or 16 hours train ride to another city just to have a taste of badly prepared Nigerian dishes if I couldn’t source the ingredients to make one myself. Symptoms of being homesick I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ola17:

You may not understand. The spaghetti and seasoning they have in Europe may taste better than the one in Nigeria but the people ordering such products from Nigeria only wants to recreate the taste of Nigerian dishes as much as they can. I know this because I might have done worse.

There was a time I take a 2:45 minutes flight or 16 hours train ride to another city just to have a taste of badly prepared Nigerian dishes if I couldn’t source the ingredients to make one myself. Symptoms of being homesick I guess.
Ah I see... Representative of the Nigerian choppers in diaspora. grin
Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Ola17: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Afriqan:

Ah I see... Representative of the Nigerian choppers in diaspora. grin

Wetin man go do grin
Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Simplythebest: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
I hate when the compare Naria to other country currency. Someone bought meat for 55 pounds and u are shouting 35,000 Naria. Why not say 55 Naira. What a country ruled by unfortunate people

1 Like

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ola17:

Wetin man go do grin

Abi ooo... Ekuu stomach infrastructure o. grin
Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by ifytrik(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
If that person tire to stay for that country, make him come back make another person go.. Nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by EKONGKING: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
When business goes down,they blame everyone expect themselves.
All ways for short term profits instead of developing the brand for long term .Typical naija business mentality angry
Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Icejayz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
That's too pricey
Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin

Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ola17:

White man food ain't good for black man, weather and food, some of the reasons some people prefer living in Nigeria.
Re: Check Out The £55 (N38, 885) Meat Sent To A Customer In Uk by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
distributeinc:

White man food ain't good for black man, weather and food, some of the reasons some people prefer living in Nigeria.

LOL... This is the funniest thing I've read tonight. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Some of you are more africanized than Fela Anikulapo Kuti. grin

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Loan Sharks Are After My Life / My Wife Cried And Died In Pains, After I Used Razor Blade To Cut Off Her Nipples / See The Invitation I Recieved From EFCC, Lagos Office: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.