Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mrs Chima Should Leave. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mrs Chima Should Leave. (2237 Views)

Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday / If You Were Mr Chima? / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:25am On May 13, 2011
she is old

a mother

with children

as a mate

and she still running wiv teenagers like me, this is unacceptable. the bitch, slut, shore should go, she gota go.

i hate her ewwwwwwwwww old woman wiv young kids.

fucking u daughter of a slut. advocator got u served, listen to his words nd leave this site instantly u low life poo.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:27am On May 13, 2011
You need to go find your parents and have them read you a book lil nigglet.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:30am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need to go find your parents and have them read you a book lil nigglet.

and u need to leave this site u menstruating slut. get the Bleep out nd leave. u have no purpose in lyfe.

u re a piece of trash, don't get mad becoss i make u remembr wat kind of zilch slut u re.

do u play nd jump wiv kids up and down when u leave nl bitch.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:36am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

and u need to leave this site u menstruating slut. get the bleep out nd leave. u have no purpose in lyfe.

u re a piece of trash, don't get mad becoss i make u remembr wat kind of zilch slut u re.

do u play nd jump wiv kids up and down when u leave nl naughty woman.

And If I do not leave this site what are you going to do?

Not a damn thing but stalk some more chicks online. Go play with your siblings and teach them how to ride their bike BIG BROTHER.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:38am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And If I do not leave this site what are you going to do?

Not a damn thing but stalk some more chicks online. Go play with your siblings and teach them how to ride their bike BIG BROTHER.

i do teach my younger siblings a lot of stuff nd wat u suggested now. u should leave this site for ur own good.

u re old, shouldn't u be in uni or colleges married to books or taking care of your family? where is ur fucking brain?

plss dont tell me this how adults re?
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by BloodShed1: 1:40am On May 13, 2011
WOW, did I miss something?!
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On May 13, 2011
[size=22pt]Womp, womp, womp, and womp![/size]

You sucks!  Keep barking and I will be on the other threads chatting.  

Have your tantrum lil nigglet.  

Sir-fly:

i do teach my younger siblings a lot of stuff nd wat u suggested now. u should leave this site for your own good.

u re old, shouldn't u be in uni or colleges married to books or taking care of your family? where is your bleeping brain?

plss dont tell me this how adults re?

Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:44am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

just this slut letting her legs wide opened for her pussy to be bleeped by teens like me nd she is a single mother wiv

kids.

Mrs.Chima:

You sucks!  Keep barking and I will be on the other threads chatting.  

Have your tantrum lil nigglet.  

I wil be here er'day reminding you wat kind of slut u re. I wil always expose ur old rag asz. remember that.

u got no dignity left so why will i respect u u fucking daughter of a LovePeddler, why?
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Nobody: 1:46am On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Apparently NL is suffering from a civil war! grin
I had no idea this "Mumu Coup d'etat plan' included me as a target, now it's on Chima LMAO! grin grin
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:47am On May 13, 2011
Do I need to sell my body parts to be a slut?  Did they change the definition again?  undecided undecided

@Blood Shed

He is looking for attention and getting it the best way he knows how.  The sophomoric way.   lipsrsealed
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:48am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Apparently NL is suffering from a civil war!  grin
I had no idea this "Mumu Coup d'etat plan' included me as a target, now it's on Chima LMAO!  grin grin

i said sorry to u on the other topic but u still abusing me? i was mad at u becoss i couldn't talk u 2 gurls beefing, u nd aminalibi. but i said sorri to u.

this chima slut is hated for a reason dont come here justifying her asz or else thing won't go well.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Dsense(m): 1:49am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

she is old

a mother

with children

as a mate

and she still running wiv teenagers like me, this is unacceptable. the naughty woman, slut, shore should go, she gota go.

i hate her ewwwwwwwwww old woman wiv young kids.

bleeping u daughter of a slut. advocator got u served, listen to his words nd leave this site instantly u low life poo.

Oloriburuku . . . Make God hammer your black arse grin grin
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:49am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Apparently NL is suffering from a civil war!  grin
I had no idea this "Mumu Coup d'etat plan' included me as a target, now it's on Chima LMAO!  grin grin

I hope my comment about chimps being top pick over gorillas didn't start the feud.  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by BloodShed1: 1:49am On May 13, 2011
Aight I'm gonna run out of this thread now, I ain't tryna be in the middle of this.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:50am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do I need to sell my body parts to be a slut?  Did they change the definition again?  undecided undecided

@Blood Shed

He is looking for attention and getting it the best way he knows how.  The sophomoric way.   lipsrsealed

ahahahahahahahaha omgg, seek attention wiv ur name, that will be seeking attention wiv the slut of the hood name.

u did lots of dirty stuff than a slut herself, shadap up pack and get the Bleep out u fucking delusional bitch.

you re married nd a mother for Go sake.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:51am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

Oloriburuku . . . Make God hammer your black arse grin grin

look it is the motherfaking homo,who like hiding behind chicks.

Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

i said sorry to u on the other topic but u still abusing me? i was mad at u becoss i couldn't talk u 2 gurls beefing, u nd aminalibi. but i said sorri to u.

this chima slut is hated for a reason dont come here justifying her asz or else thing won't go well.

Big dummy, you brought her name into the mix what did you thought she was going to do just smile?  

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another winner.  Time to crown another big dummy.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Nobody: 1:51am On May 13, 2011
Wifey, why did you have to reply this thread? cry cry cry cry cry

If you are bore, play go listen to Lady Gaga.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrsChima(f): 1:52am On May 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Yes mam. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:53am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Big dummy, you brought her name into the mix what did you thought she was going to do just smile?  

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another winner.  Time to crown another big dummy.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

speak for yourself u slut mother.

rokiatu:

omgg the slut has another lesbian slut, wat did she use to do to u, put Love Machine in your pussy? wat a cheerleading gurl.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Dsense(m): 1:54am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

look it is the motherfaking homo,who like hiding behind chicks.

I'm so glad you re a guy so i can hump you cracked arse till it's bleeding cheesy
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:55am On May 13, 2011
i will always humiliate u mrs chima, i won't put up wiv a mother in our site who acts like a child.

u will be my latest victim until you leave this site for your own good. u re a slut nd sluts should be humiliated er'day.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Sirfly: 1:55am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

I'm so glad you re a guy so i can hump you cracked arse till it's bleeding cheesy

what a g@y comeback, omggg. u like asz? did u just said that out loud? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrChima2(m): 2:01am On May 13, 2011
Sir-Fly. leave Chima alone, you milking drinking nigga. I really hate abortions, but if you had been aborted I would have understood.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrChima2(m): 2:08am On May 13, 2011
Stop f**king with the Chimas you silly bastards. Yeah, thats right. Bounce!!!
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by cold(m): 2:09am On May 13, 2011
shocked shocked Wow!It's on again
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by MrChima2(m): 2:22am On May 13, 2011
yes, it is. So, stfu and watch.
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by cold(m): 2:26am On May 13, 2011
uh oh I see the birth defect is tryna drag me into her diatribe
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by 190: 8:13am On May 13, 2011
~ seriously chewing Pop corn and downing it with JACK DANIELS~
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by Phate07(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2011

Lwkmd4h! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by DBestDoc(f): 10:38am On May 13, 2011
huh shocked
dunno wat 2 say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mrs Chima Should Leave. by solihu(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2011
Oh well! Gotta mind my own biz!

(1) (2)

Fulanis, Yorubas, Islam And Political Power In Nigeria / VIDEO: Nigerian Pastor Sucks Women’s Breasts In Church During Deliverance / PHOTO:Hoodlums’ Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.