Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Graduating Students Spotting "Cheated In Exam" Vest: My Viewss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduating Students Spotting "Cheated In Exam" Vest: My Viewss (169 Views)

Graduating Students Escaped Death / Head Of One Chopped Off As Four Graduating Students Of Oghara Poly Die In Fatal / School Reopening: Graduating Students To Resume August 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduating Students Spotting "Cheated In Exam" Vest: My Viewss by Gentlerespect76: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Stories and pictures have been circulating about students wearing shirts with varying inscriptions claiming they cheated in their (final) exams. Many people seem to also take the information literally. But my question is: Why are we like this in this country? Why do we belief every story without asking questions?

Again for institutions like Uniben who have taken the behaviour of these young people to heart by constituting departmental investigative committee, you are just unbelievable and trying so hard to waste scarce resources. Why do we have little minded people in high places? No wonder our national institutions are crumbling in decay.

Even a little sarcasm, PhD holders and Professors cannot understand!!! What smallness is this, oh Nigeria.

NOTE: No student that cheated in any exam has confidence to broadcast same. But symbolically, what these students seem to be doing is barring their buttocks at the authorities in those universities for some of their ugly experiences while in school. Nothing more; nothing less.
Re: Graduating Students Spotting "Cheated In Exam" Vest: My Viewss by Heartbender: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Everybody is now a lawyer.
Read https://nlipw.com/examination-malpractices-act/ before you display your ignorance
Re: Graduating Students Spotting "Cheated In Exam" Vest: My Viewss by Gentlerespect76: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Just because the T-shirt said so it means the wearer cheated. What type of lawyer are you? Go check the meaning of sarcasm before you argue.

Heartbender:
Everybody is now a lawyer.
Read https://nlipw.com/examination-malpractices-act/ before you display your ignorance
Re: Graduating Students Spotting "Cheated In Exam" Vest: My Viewss by Heartbender: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Are you even okay? Did you read the Examination Malpractices Act? A student finished writing exams, while celebrating it made a shirt admitting to aggressive malpractice and you're here arguing law that you are unfit to practice? Do you know that goodwill of an institution is part of its ranking? Do you know that, in the eye of the law, her actions are the same as if she confided in someone about carrying out the malpractice? I don't even need to join issues with you. Do your own too. Let sarcasm defend you
Gentlerespect76:
Just because the T-shirt said so it means the wearer cheated. What type of lawyer are you? Go check the meaning of sarcasm before you argue.

(1) (Reply)

Who Succeeds Udom Emmanuel In 2023? / About Us / Distance Enugu Enugu To NNEWI Nnewi Via Taxi, Car, Shuttle Foxxymobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.