Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University (452 Views)

A Public Plea To The Administrators Of Kwara State University. / Names Of VCs Of Unilorin & Rectors Of Kwara State Polytechnic from2006 Till Date / Admission List Of Kwara State College Of Education (technical), Lafiagi Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University by wahleyz(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2011
Pls,if u know,pls post it.Thankz
Re: Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University by Skmoda360(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2011
Got some quest. for you
Did you pick the school during ur registration?
And what do you want to knw abt the school?
For more info!
Check: http://kwasu.edu.ng
Re: Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University by wahleyz(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2011
Yes,i pick d skul as my 2nd choice in dis year utme,but i learnt dat dere feez is very expensive, Pls i want to know abt dere feez
Re: Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University by Skmoda360(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2011
Ok! i did nt pick them? bt, i'll write their post utme.
Re: Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University by HenryG(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2011
@ skmoda, how far? How things na? Hope u still choose unilorin for dis yr's utme?
Re: Pls Who Have The Idea Of Kwara State University by Skmoda360(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2011
@HENRY G, Guy i just dey oo, HW schl nw and life?
I didnt pick unilorin bt im close this time.

(1) (Reply)

Attention! All Those Wanting To School Abroad / I Need English House Teacher / Hot Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.