Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student (3921 Views)

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by divinedike(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Peace Ufuoma, is a 25year old final year student of the University of Benin who wore a shirt with the inscription "aggressive malpractice brought me this far" during her final year exams. This made her an online sensation. Peace Ufuoma who is from Delta State graduated from the Microbiology Department, Faculty of Life Sciences. She has been summoned to appear before a disciplinary panel over the video, and if found wanting, she is likely to be dismissed or have her certificate withheld. The Department of Microbiology, University of Benin has constituted a committee to probe the results of a female student, who marked her graduation in a controversial shirt.
Read Full Gist Here: https://www.yabacampus.com/profile-of-peace-ufuoma-the-final-year-uniben-student/

1 Share

Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by dopedealer(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's a Shame , how is it right in your front, waiting for your certificate to be withdrawn or perhaps be dismissed angry

When people are praying for peace, you want to take your peace away , peace why undecided

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by aylive02(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin grin this one don bring shame to her ancestors. I don't know what to call it if it's stupidity, ego, village people, karma or whatever. E sure for me say she no go pass 50 percent of the written papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by divinedike(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
dopedealer:
That's a Shame , how is it right in your front, waiting for your certificate to be withdrawn or perhaps be dismissed angry

When people are praying for peace, you want to take your peace away , peace why undecided

LOL grin
Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by divinedike(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
aylive02:
grin grin grin this one don bring shame to her ancestors. I don't know what to call it if it's stupidity, ego, village people, karma or whatever. E sure for me say she no go pass 50 percent of the written papers
I swear undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by tobbyd341(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
What a big disgrace. People wey dey follow her dey on 5G network

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by Obakashdee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Read full gist ko
Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by Mronetwo30: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Some girls ehhhh na spanner full their head like diz
Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE.

I hope the members of the panel won't start looking for a way to sleep with her.

Nigeria is filled with HYPOCRITES.

They decide who you are by either what you wear, your hair, your handsomeness, your name, your tribe and all sorts of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by SportsHD: 3:15am On Jul 23, 2021
divinedike:
-student/
Mumu blogger
Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by danielani123: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Some girl like easy way
Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2021
These guys don't have work.

Will they invite everyone to face DC because of inscriptions on their clothes?

They should specify what one should wear.

If the girl gets a good lawyer, the school is messed up.
Re: Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student by NoobWriter: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2021
if you have any articles or writings and you are looking for a writer to help write it then don't hesitate to quote me

(1) (Reply)

FUNIS International School, Abeokuta, Ogun State. / List Of Universities Approved To Run Part Time/sandwich Programmes / Mind Blowing Facts Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.