Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service (1668 Views)

Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan / Pedigree Boerboel Available For Stud Service / American Bulldog Available For Stud Service. OPEN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by egorov(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
It was a great feeling, to watch my handsome German shepherd dog, Shepherd, performed his duty as a stud.

He is 1&½ years old, long coat, active German shepherd. Upon scanning him, he gave us 99% purity, Wonderful right? wink

He performed his first duty as a stud and I was marveled as his performance. Despite the fact that the female(which gave us 94% purity upon scanning) was not receptive and was aggressive about the mating, being her first time as well. Virgin dis-virgin virgin grin grin

The mating was successfully done and I will be posting the progress here.

Yea, less I forget, the female is large as well, with a very big head, large and strong bones.

I expect large, long coat, beautiful puppies.

I will keep you guys updated

Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by egorov(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
People have been lining up for his services.

He's starting another round next week, and another the week after.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by egorov(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by odoemena2020: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please how do you scan for purity? I will like to scan my bitch, and drop your location
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by oluwaseyi0: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
How are you certain each nacking will lead to pregnancy

I thought they will mate for one month then hope belle enter
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by egorov(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
How are you certain each nacking will lead to pregnancy

I thought they will mate for one month then hope belle enter
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Even the oestrus cycle doesn't last for a month.

You do the mating during the oestrus cycle, better still run a cytology or progesterone test before the mating to be sure of he peak period.
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by 808adekemi: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2021
okay
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2021
egorov:
It was a great feeling, to watch my handsome German shepherd dog, Shepherd, performed his duty as a stud.

He is 1&½ years old, long coat, active German shepherd. Upon scanning him, he gave us 99% purity, Wonderful right? wink

He performed his first duty as a stud and I was marveled as his performance. Despite the fact that the female(which gave us 94% purity upon scanning) was not receptive and was aggressive about the mating, being her first time as well. Virgin dis-virgin virgin grin grin

The mating was successfully done and I will be posting the progress here.

Yea, less I forget, the female is large as well, with a very big head, large and strong bones.

I expect large, long coat, beautiful puppies.

I will keep you guys updated
How did you "scan for purity"? The only way to determine how pure a dog is is by doing a DNA test
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by sexy74(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
egorov:
People have been lining up for his services.

He's starting another round next week, and another the week after.
No kill the dog ooh.
Harder harder don kill many people ooh.
Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by egorov(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Update!!!

Female owners confirmed they are seeing signs of pregnancy, from enlarging titties, to pinkish gum and sluggishness.

I'm hoping it turns out positive.
4weeks plus to go.

Shepherd is still available for stud services anyway

Re: Finally, Shepherd Did His First Stud Service by egorov(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Another one by shepherd �

(1) (Reply)

St Benard Pups For Sale....parents Pix Attached / 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale / Please, Whats The Breed Of This Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.