Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria (27997 Views)

FIFPRO Assisting Super Falcons In Dispute With NFF. / Pictures And Videos Of The Super Falcons In Morocco For The Nations Cup / WAFCON 2022: Super Falcons In Group C Up Against South Africa, Burundi, Bostwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Chukwutobi:

The problem of this country is that everyone keeps pointing at other people as the problems and as such we have moved in circles all through. Until we realize how we individually add to the issues of this country, we won't break free. Nigeria is not a terrorist organization!
Pussy nigga acting like it's up, we'll surely chop him ⚠️
Re: NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria by dallasi: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Terrorist

it will soon consumed you
Re: NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria by Jokkarm2: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
DSS should go after that man that was harassing the innocent team. he should be charged. i watched the video and i felt seriously bad.
Re: NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria by Insectkiller: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mtcheww...

Naija footballers or sportsmen / sportswomen are the most useless entity...

They should ignore a crucial match in protests or sending a strong signal to the world abt d insecurity, kidnappings and rape in the nation
Re: NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
you think, you can unmask me through my email.... The funny things is, even if I send you my address you literally can't come here...
are u in sambisa forest?grin
Re: NFF Vows To Unmask Man Who Harassed Super Falcons In Austria by Gift96: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Commentor:

There was a Fadiga who stole a necklace at the world Cup held in Korea/Japan.

Also another Fahdiga, who stole Dolberg's watch.
Hahahah Fahdiga is also an impersonator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Footballer Ugochi Desire Oparanozie Shows Off Her Swag In New Photos / "Europa League 2" - UEFA Confirms Introduction Of New Tournament / Predict And Win N10,000 On Www.naijabet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.