Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) (58458 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details / I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One Room - Obi Cubana / What DJ Cuppy Said When I Started Dating My Boyfriend, Mr Eazi – Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Can you imagine??But when i bin dey one room for Elekahia,Confidence no gree dey with me..Now a ni.gga dey 3bed for Modakat,she dey gbala gburugburu..Confidence,i know ur on Nairaland,so incase you see this,NOTHING GO EVER WORK BETWEEN US AGAIN OOOO...As you say and i quote "Obinna,i can't spend the night here"na so i can't allow you come to my place now..You gon' soil a nigg.a's crib...#NuffSaid.

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Dajugba: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by sylve11: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
okay. cool
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Valor11: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na person wey make am Dy get sorry �
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Mkingz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
A sharp girl should grab this Misfits whatsapp marketing course for just 20k and start getting her money instead of waiting for her boyfriend to blow lol...Tap the link in my signature Asap!
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai. God how can I meet this man ?
This man is so handsome !!!
I'm in love again. Not because of money tho.
You be thief sha. Unarmed one
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Fredosky247(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Danisaint112:

Not all of you understand this joor. Most are too dump to. Most are for the money trust me.

Reason I said ' real' women, dearie grin grin grin

They can see what you can't even in yourself. grin

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
yinmu...Most of you are after substance, can't even identify prospects

Only real women identify prospects, dearie.

Not immature girls. They live for the moment.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Hello, good morning my madam. Please I want to know, who is this Obi Cubana people talk about? I appreciate

Why me? grin grin grin

How do I explain the money sensation in town? grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Hello, good morning my madam. Please I want to know, who is this Obi Cubana people talk about? I appreciate

Why me? grin grin grin

How do I explain the money sensation in town ,My Oga? grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

I just say it the way it is, I don't care if you are disappointed in me

Shots fired.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Shots fired.
That's y, If u too fine, na belle celebrities go tell settle u. If u wan fine pikin give fine gal belle rest. No Carry wahala come shorten your life span. U no see timaya, flavour n wizkid. Na so life suppose be. Las las Dem go marry wife with character keep for House

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Reason I said ' real' women, dearie grin grin grin

They can see what you can't even in yourself. grin

Oh! I get it now. You are right dear
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Why me? grin grin grin

How do I explain the money sensation in town ,My Oga? grin grin grin
Your own ehn. I don't know where to start.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Your own ehn. I don't know where to start.

Start somewhere grin

You are a man , I am a woman . So you understand these things. grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2021
doggedfighter:

Start somewhere grin

You are a man , I am a woman . So you understand these things. grin
you need Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) / RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade