Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today (827 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today by Newsmounger: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nollywood actress and producer, Evan Okoro is seriously shading tears on social media(Instagram page) she has encountered a big problem and that her life is about to be taken by some Bigo boys, as she was beaten up mercilessly.

Evan Okoro said she is scared and confused right now because she does not know what to do as her heart is bleeding.

According to her, some people want to kill her because of a movie she produced, titled "Bigo Madness", so the people of Bigo takes it that her purpose of producing the movie is to tarnish their image, due to the roles her and other people played in the movie.

After the report, she was asked to put down the movie, but she refused, so she was beaten up today and her life is at risk.

She has called on concerned Nigerians and her fellow Nollywood colleagues to come to her aid and save her from being killed, not when she dies, you'll start sharing her post around.

Currently she is at the police station with a swollen face and a bleeding heart.

Click on the link to watch the full video: https://betahits.com/evan-okoro-cries-publicly-my-life-is-at-great-risk-some-bigo-boys-want-to-kill-me/

See some reactions below;

@awesome_teawhy wrote

Abeg take down the movie.. nothing worths your life..Crying like a baby here won’t help

@yommiecarter wrote;

Its well o, I sha hope its not clout, cos Naija entertainers can do anything for clout now , no person say e do full marriage invite Zlatan to perform for clout. May God keep you and deliver you from this if it true. Amen

@iamlicious wrote;

Bring it down madam and let peace reign guess ur life is not important to ni���

@seanbrielo wrote;

See ur posters when u die ke.. God forbid Ghost thrills.. Omo let someone reach out to this woman. It’s very serious!!!

Please drop your thoughts on this in the comment box, let's see how we all can be of help.

The full video link: https://betahits.com/evan-okoro-cries-publicly-my-life-is-at-great-risk-some-bigo-boys-want-to-kill-me/

For more latest news, go to www.betahits.com
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today by Kingofgods: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bingooo
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today by Marcy45marcy: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries For Help After She Was Beaten Up By Bigo Boys Today by 143WaZoBia: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Where’s the tears.
Abeg after uploading video on nairaland share screenshots too. Not all of us have luxury of data. Plus too many stories to see on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Father Allegedly Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom / How 3 Teenagers Gang-r*ped Girl, 15, In Popular Hotel / Muslim Man Stabs His Sister 28 Times For Marrying Against Family's Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.