Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Obi Cubana Reacts As People Alleged He Made His Wealth Through Ritual (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obi Cubana Reacts As People Alleged He Made His Wealth Through Ritual (video) (262 Views)

My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) / 52 Years Old Zambian Woman Sleeps With Her Teenager To Sustain His Wealth / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Reacts As People Alleged He Made His Wealth Through Ritual (video) by Fakeyeahmed94: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2021

Nigerian businessman, Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana reacts to various accusations of obtaining wealth through ritual or fraud, as claimed by many Nigerians.

Internet space in Nigeria became bubbling after the burial of the billionaire’s mother, which made many people in the country question his source of wealth.

In an interview with BBC Pidgin, Obi Cubana revealed that the first decade of his life was spent on working hard, which resulted to the life he is enjoying now.

He says; “Miracle no dey give money because that pastor needs the money more. Native doctor no fit give money because his children are the ones who fetch water from the stream. How can he give you what he doesn’t have? Work hard. Work hard,”

Pondering on the “cut soap” slang that engulfed his page, he urged people to work hard and be consistent.

Read more here: https://ameboonline.com/obi-cubana-reacts-as-people-alleged-he-made-his-wealth-through-ritual-video/
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts As People Alleged He Made His Wealth Through Ritual (video) by Daveambition(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
He says; “Miracle no dey give money because that pastor needs the money more. Native doctor no fit give money because his children are the ones who fetch water from the stream. How can he give you what he doesn’t have? Work hard. Work hard,”

Lord, it takes ONLY one person to secure generational riches.
I don't know bout others but me personally "am scared of Seasonal Riches" all I seek is Longevity Wealth...

Everybody's a Don until a Don walks in the room..
OBI CUBANA na DON among DONS..
Period....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria’s GDP Grows By 5% In Q2 2021 / Bbnaija: Tega Begs Organisers To Delete Intimate Pictures With Boma / Lagos Cbd Re-strategise Toward Effective Service Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.