Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today (615 Views)

Meet Wodaabe Men, A Fulani Ethnic Group Who Make-up For Easy Marriage, / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by fabolousneyo: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
I never thought i could ever come across any Fulani man with a good heart..So I was shocked by what happened to me today. So, it happened that I travelled down to Osun state to visit my family for Ileya festival and after the festivities I left very early this morning so as to return back to my base in Ibadan to continue my normal business, on my way back just after Gbongan I had issues with my tyres , and I was helpless cos two tyres were affected same time so I was stocked in the middle of the bushy highway , I was helpless and didn't know what to do next. I didn't even know the exact location I was ,and no single sign of all this road side vulcanizers , I tried to stop vehicles passing at least to get transportation to the nearest village or town but none stoped for me ,after trying for about an hour I became furious and confused..then I saw this okada coming towards my direction , then it was this Fulani man that stopped and asked what the problem was and asked if I needed help cos that place ain't a safe place at all..At first I was scared but I summoned courage and told I he could assist me in getting into the next available village to get another tyre and bring me back if possible, low and behold, he agreed and he took me to the nearest village called Wasimi , this man was very helpful cos he was well known around that area, i noticed several. Villagers greeting him left and right..He was indeed like an Angel sent by God ..The whole process was over two hours to get everything sorted out and he was right there with me and got me back to fix my car ..I was indeed delighted by his kind gesture. We spoke at length all thru and i we talked so much about all that is going on this country and how surprised I am to see someone from that tribe to be this nice ,He said all ain't the same which I equally agreed ...I am still thankful to God that I was able to get help on time ..if you see this guy help me thank Him

3 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by providencia(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Who send you this writeup now?? When he dagger u your eye go clear angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by DaddyRochie1642: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga with this your Hard face grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by providencia(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
First they come in peace to study the terrain. Then they strike & stab you at your back when you lose your guard. Evil beings

2 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by fabolousneyo: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga with this your Hard face grin

As e dey hot grin grin me wey don dey frustrated since cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by EmzyT: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
There are good People in every tribe, just that most of the time, the Bad ones Overshadow the good ones!

4 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by Honesty111: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by Ever8090: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
As you were discussing with him, did you ask him why his brother in Aso villa is so clueless and heartless?..did you also ask him what his tribal men intend to achieve with this senseless killings?....lastly, your face can scare away even Sheikh Gumi who is there leader... grin
Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by fabolousneyo: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ever8090:
As you were discussing with him, did you ask him why his brother in Aso villa is so clueless and heartless?..did you also ask him what his tribal men intend to achieve with this senseless killings?....lastly, your face can scare away even Sheikh Gumi who is there leader... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy I kuku asked him all the above questions, He said he doesn't know the motives behind all the above and as for my face ? I be Uchenna , ma wo oju uche ,oju uche o se wo oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by fabolousneyo: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
EmzyT:
There are good People in every tribe, just that most of the time, the Bad ones Overshadow the good ones!
You are right , him self admitted that, at least my fellow tribes men saw me stranded and carried face Waka pass but God can send anybody to assist in distress ..I am not in support of Fulani people ,I know alot will come here and bash me ,but am only sharing a testimony of what i encountered..Just as Daniel was thrown into the Lion's den and not harmed..

3 Likes

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by illicit(m): 3:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Where are his cows

1 Like

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by Olu317(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
fabolousneyo:

You are right , him self admitted that, at least my fellow tribes men saw me stranded and carried face Waka pass but God can send anybody to assist in distress ..I am not in support of Fulani people ,I know alot will come here and bash me ,but am only sharing a testimony of what i encountered..Just as Daniel was thrown into the Lion's den and not harmed..
Awesome piece. I appreciate your write up even if there are bad eggs among them.Beside, there is no ethnic group or Race on earth without bad eggs. So do not fear the bashing of men. Instead, rejoice that a good man helped irrespective of ethnic affinity.

1 Like

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
providencia:
Who send you this writeup now?? When he dagger u your eye go clear angry

From their hatred we know the tribe they belong. They can never see anything good about others.
Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by providencia(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:

From their hatred we know the tribe they belong. They can never see anything good about others.

If you like know the tribe i belong. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba. Fulanis are cancers
Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2021
providencia:

If you like know the tribe i belong. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba. Fulanis are cancers

If they started saying I'm not Yoruba or Igbo. Know that they are Igbo.

Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by providencia(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:

If they started saying I'm not Yoruba or Igbo. Know that they are Igbo.

Why would any Igbo denied their tribe? The Igbos loves their tribe more than Biafra FYI. It's folly for you to think it's only the 3 major tribe in Nigeria are in this forum. I am not Igbo/biafran kid. Last reply from me
Re: How A Fulani Man Assisted Me Today by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
providencia:

Why would any Igbo denied their tribe? The Igbos loves their tribe more than Biafra FYI. It's folly for you to think it's only the 3 major tribe in Nigeria are in this forum. I am not Igbo/biafran kid. Last reply from me

Waaaawu you don put your second leg inside the trap lmao, everyone knows it's only igbo that deny their tribe to perpetrate propaganda or mischief, they are on twitter, Facebook doing the same. The more you destroy other tribe image on SM, MAY CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA continue to give you the same treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Replies Ooni On Igbo Migration / Why Kolawole Olawuyi and Gbebga Adeboye Should Be Immortalized With GiantStatues / Herbal Home Care .........the Importance Of Herbal To Human Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.