Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce (367 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Affordable Car For A Young Lady / Great And Affordable Car Dealership Deals In Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce by tpben: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2021
I need your suggestions on a good car to buy for carrying agro commodities. Budget is 500k Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce by Ugeh: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2021
What type of agro products? Cows, goats, poultry, pigs, yams , cassava, fish......? The list is endless and a car that will be suitable for on product may not be fo another. And for your budget, the best you can get will be a well beaten Nigeria used car that will give you more problems than service. I'll advise you engage the services of commercial drivers. Be patient until your budget improves.
Re: Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce by Ugeh: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2021
If you produce eggs, fish or vegetables and you move small quantities, you could consider a fairly used mini-bus for that budget.
Re: Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce by tpben: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ugeh:
What type of agro products? Cows, goats, poultry, pigs, yams , cassava, fish......? The list is endless and a car that will be suitable for on product may not be fo another. And for your budget, the best you can get will be a well beaten Nigeria used car that will give you more problems than service. I'll advise you engage the services of commercial drivers. Be patient until your budget improves.

Thanks for the response.
Just vegetables in small quantities.
Re: Help Suggest Best Affordable Car For Carrying Agro Produce by tpben: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ugeh:
If you produce eggs, fish or vegetables and you move small quantities, you could consider a fairly used mini-bus for that budget.

Thanks
The main issue might be getting the right mini bus that won't cause problems.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Get Me 2005 Fait Turbo Charger Direct From Europe. / Registered But Barely Driven Volvo S80 T6 For Sale / I Need Korope Minibus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.