Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) (80704 Views)

A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) / Chimpanzee Hugs Woman Who Rescued Her From Illegal Bushmeat Trade In Congo / Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingemaker:
Don't know why I find this so sad.
because you are good people.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bigredmachine:
RIP Chimp na ur fellow people kukuma take matters in to their hands... Dooo

Racist chimps.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Does it mean animals also discriminate?
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by shegun4sur: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Once upon a time Africans were killing twins
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Racist chimps.

Thet must have mistaken the albino chimp for a traitor... Its just so unfortunate
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
thorpido:
So Chimpanzees discriminate albino species too in the animal world?Odikwa egwu

Not really albinos, but any difference in looks, behaviour or non-comformity to their pack. They act like a cult.

Chimps are very dangerous and cannibalistic (eat their own species) especially when they wanna kick someone out of the pack. The price is always death.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by NoobWriter: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
thomasjoe:

An articles? Really ? And you want people to turn to you? Pls. Re edit your post for logic sake ...if you are not joking...
i don't understand you
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by IMAliyu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
PericomaNwankwo:

It's a long talk, but don't forget the universe is renewable, there's a chain of network and balance. Your understanding of God is merely "Christian Rebel's" approach. You're an unhappy Christian, maybe because you haven't understood the entire concept of God, universe and "life". You're not on the same level of consciousness as God so it's easy for you to question your understanding of morality against what you've been fed all your life.

It's funny how you claim to be holier and all knowing than God just because you read what it took scientists generations of observations and practices to achieve. If you think God should take away pain , then you also think there should be no darkness....there's should be no existence. If God should take away pains He might as well halt the expansion of the universe and revert to the numb state before the big bang, I mean why do we even have to exist?? Does it make sense?? It's better we go back to the numb state of initial singularity.
I was never a Christian, but yes I'm viewing this God from the general Abrahamic lens, and the Abrahamic texts. An almighty, all knowing and loving creator.
This problem disappears if a take a different approach, especially say a Buddhist philosophical view of existence.
If his thoughts and morality are completely alien to us, then the use of the human words and concepts of "good" "love" or "moral" are rather misleading.

And yes, I had no choice in my existence, I'd rather had never been.

God(however you define it) may very well be as real as the fact that I know, I exist.
The problem is I find it hard to convince and bring myself to believe that any of this religious texts are not just ancient people trying to make sense of life and the world, rather than having some divine origin.

But what do I know, I'm just a spec of dust on an insignificant ball in a universe that seems rather infinite, I may very well be wrong about everything, and I'm willing to take responsibility for being wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by chukkystar(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
They killed it because they don't want Scientists having a reason to come back..
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Namdi Kanu's son

You sha crave attention.

Weldone
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Savages.... Savage brothers grin
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
I feel for it.

May they thought the little chimp was an impersonation
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by eguarojeona: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
See white monkey.So oyinbo too na monkey.Anytime oyinbo Call you a monkey show them this pic.or a pig
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Brian47(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Well there you have it.
Humans are racist wonder where we got it from.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Discriminating against others just cause they different isn't just a Chimpanzee thing. Albinos, hunchbacks, blue eyed people, gay people, etc. all face the same thing in the human world.

1 Like

Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Dominion375: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thou shalt not kill, and why killeth thou? Comot now for judgment... Eclare you.?
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by IQUIT(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by john633(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jungle justice
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by dcasca(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Racism in the animal kingdom
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin grin I Blame buhari for this, it shall not be well with buhari.

What this....nipple is my weakness, which is why I'm taking down this pics.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aidejay:
Animals behaving like human beings/ human beings behaving like animals.

...laslas we’re all animals

1 Like

Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by ShoeShineGuy: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Just wow! See jungle justice, all because of skin colour (the so-called racism). Sometimes, you just wonder if there's any difference between animals and humans..

1 Like

Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by ARAGON22(m): 1:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Eeeya poor thing...
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Gorgeous1guy(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Many people do not understand animal's behavioural pattern. Funny how people will blame africa for everything. This can happen among any other group of animals (especially animals that move in packs/group).
By nature, every animal will reject abnormalities and anyone of them bearing any abnormal traits is eradicated. It is their default setting. This is why at times u will see some dam (mother) after giving birth, will just decide to neglect the baby or even bite/kill it till it's dead cos they see an undesirable trait which the carrier must be eliminated.
It's in their nature and not an african thing.

1 Like

Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Rabehdo7(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Racism Even You Sef Dey First Wash White Clothe Before The Black ones
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
oluwasegun007:

What this....nipple is my weakness, which is why I'm taking down this pics.
Why taking down the picture ?
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
ENEMYOFGOD6:

Why taking down the picture ?

Because you are an enemy of God.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
oluwasegun007:

Because you are an enemy of God.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2021
Don't know why I find this so sad.
Re: Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aidejay:
Animals behaving like human beings/ human beings behaving like animals.
LMAO... In reality, humans are also members of the animal species.

This is why the term "Human Animal" is used in reference
to our species in modern media and books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.