Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Materials And Study Notes For All Pharmacy Students In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Materials And Study Notes For All Pharmacy Students In Nigeria (214 Views)

Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / Strike: UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest, Storm Oba Of Benin's Palace (Photos) / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Materials And Study Notes For All Pharmacy Students In Nigeria by Abraham2275(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
I am a student of Niger Delta University,Faculty of Pharmacy,currently in my 4th year. over the years I have noticed the shortage of materials at the beginning of every semester due to inconsistencies and inadequacies of storage conditions hence I have decided to make an online library that all students of the Facaulty can access anywhere anytime.

Download links to materials for 3rd year(300lvl) students below

Note: post will be updated regularly with new materials

Click here to download all 300 level materials

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Reverse School Uniform Policy After Students Mass Protest / Hottest Project Topics Ideas For Final Year Research Writings For All Courses / Bbn Naija Vs Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.