Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? (426 Views)

Kindle Book Publishing On Amazon / Free Amazon Kindle Book Excerpt / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? by winta2007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello,

Can you recommend a good kindle book writer you have worked with on this forum. I hired someone here and what he brought to me is several negative reviews.

It is the reason why I want someone that can recommend anyone he or she have worked with.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? by Qorb: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
winta2007:
Hello,

Can you recommend a good kindle book writer you have worked with on this forum. I hired someone here and what he brought to me is several negative reviews.

It is the reason why I want someone that can recommend anyone he or she have worked with.

Thanks.

Good evening. I've written over 20 ebooks. I have been writing one ebook per week for the past few months. I understand the quality you seek and can give you the quality you seek. I like us to discuss on WhatsApp.

Talk with me on WhatsApp on 07054011454
Re: Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? by DanielReviews: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2021
I recommend Clementina Alozie.
You can reach her on 08161294139.

Send her a WhatsApp Message.
Thank you
Re: Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? by superbjnr(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Hello! Are you looking for a proficient ebook writer?

Then look no more, i specialize in writing Non Fiction eBook for Kindle.

All my content are plagiarized-free, grammatically correct and absolutely unique content which you can't find any where else.

I'm currently running a promo at the moment i.e my rate per word is One Naira 50 kobo per word (#1.5/Word)

Bonus Offer:

- I'll also write a professionally written ebook description for your amazon kindle books for free per each book.

- I'll also format your kindle to KDP format for readability and also provide a clickable table of content that specifies major headings.

Please kindly message on Whatsapp (0.9.0.3.4.7.1.6.7.2.9) for more enquires.

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive A Lifetime Salary From Amazon Even If You're Not A Writer / Examples Of Terrible Writing In Popular Books. (photos) / How Do I Set This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.