Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria (8056 Views)

COVID-19 Update For March 23 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 23 2021 In Nigeria / 604 New COVID-19 Cases, 246 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 23 - (4145 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Nice

Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2021
omonla10:
I'll like to know the infection rates in well vaccinated countries. Cos I haven't been convinced about the usefulness of these vaccinations

Read this thread to the end you'll see the data.

https://www.nairaland.com/6509006/women-say-having-heavier-more
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by smartNerd: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by smartNerd: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Godszilla: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2021
It's a lot of conflicting info out there,yes it reduces hospitalizations and the severity of the disease which is actually the goals of these "vaccines" but it doesn't stop you from getting infected nor spreading it. In effect it make the person asymptomatic. Same condition your average Nigerian has but they fear that you could be spreading it unknowingly.
People still die of the disease even when fully vaccinated the reduced number. In essence,its not a silver bullet but it jus to manage hospitalizations rate. There are even cases in Whitehouse now of fully vaccinated staff but won't make the news properly jus do your research.
Do we need "vaccine" here I would say no Mayb for the elderly n vulnerable cos obviously it's not deadly here it's a FACT(1 and half yeàr living with it here in 9ja confirms that unless you need a decade to confirm it)
omonla10:
I'll like to know the infection rates in well vaccinated countries. Cos I haven't been convinced about the usefulness of these vaccinations

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by unscripted(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Goldbw122:
It is a big suprise for me that I have not seen any personal taking records all over the places so tell me how do you get your records..
coro wey all lagogsians don collect for body shake am comot .. the virus has no hold on us ..
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2021
unscripted:
coro wey all lagogsians don collect for body shake am comot .. the virus has no hold on us ..
Amen
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2021
nnamdi640:
I think the main outbreak is about to start in Nigeria. This is what a government that failed to vaccinate his people will get, all he thinks about is how to make a law where cows will be roaming freely on the streets of Nigeria.

Are the illiterate religious brainwashed citizens ready to be vaccinated? How can vaccinate citizens who believes Covid vaccine is 666 mark?
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Like they vaccinated in UK and US and cases are still rising, abi?
At least they have done their own part as a responsible government. What stop your own government from following such path if truly they care about you.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Offpoint1:

Are the illiterate religious brainwashed citizens ready to be vaccinated? How can vaccinate citizens who believes Covid vaccine is 666 mark?
That is not an excuse for the government not to do their own part. If the government are serious about it, people will not see it in that way. They can make it as serious as nin registration if truly they care about you and I.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2021
malcom1X:

The sheep's are now begging for vaccination from numbers that he or she doesn't even know if 8ts true or not. Don't be a sheep.
Read this link below to know what you are missing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine
It is only a foolish man that will call his fellow man a sheep. Please learn to be civilize when commenting so that people will not see how foolish and senseless such person exhibit.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2021
nnamdi640:
That is not an excuse for the government not to do their own part. If the government are serious about it, people will not see it in that way. They can make it as serious as nin registration if truly they care about you and I.
LOL, you seems don't know how these people act and behave. Government making it "serious like NIN" will further justify their religious beliefs of force mark.

Religious people are the most difficult set people to govern...

You can help people who are easily bought with conspiracy theories...
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by lanre88(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
You need it in wholesale?

Contact us.

Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
nnamdi640:
At least they have done their own part as a responsible government. What stop your own government from following such path if truly they care about you.

It's like you just come Naija last year.

Government that chose to allow palliatives to rot instead of sharing what they got FREE to the people.....

When the FG cares about you, run!
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oh my goodness! Coro is raging in quick time.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Offpoint1:

LOL, you seems don't know how these people act and behave. Government making it "serious like NIN" will further justify their religious beliefs of force mark.

Religious people are the most difficult set people to govern...

You can help people who are easily bought with conspiracy theories...

Read this to find out if this is conspiracy theory too

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Also read this Nairaland thread TO THE END

https://www.nairaland.com/6509006/women-say-having-heavier-more
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Offpoint1:

Vaccines are supposed to make you immune to the disease isn't it?
Why take a chance on a vaccine just to reduce symptoms. Did you read the link I sent you?

Ask yourself this question, why are the unvaccinated people not dying?
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2021
malcom1X:

Vaccines are supposed to make you immune to the disease isn't it?
Why take a chance on a vaccine just to reduce symptoms. Did you read the link I sent you?

Ask yourself this question, why are the unvaccinated people not dying?
I didn't bother reading no link, I've read, heard and watched many.

More of the reasons I didn't bother reading is because I've sense you part of sheep who bought and spread conspiracies.
Convincing people who had already shallowed that conspiracy pill is an impossible task.

From every research made, you've been told those prompt to the virus, the weak links. So, it's high level of ignorance to think everyone will die of the virus. Either vaccinated or not, like every other diseases and viruses are not everyone will die from it or contact.

The vaccine is preventive methods available for now, non of the vaccine makers has told you the vaccine is 100% effective, No! none has made such claims.
The major reasons for billions being pumped into research and making vaccine is to reduce fatalities of the virus and MOST IMPORTANTLY to restore economics activities of the world.

The foolish people spreading conspiracy theories has not for once profound any tiny bit of solution to global pandemic.

You guys should learn to appreciate people risking their lives, pouring out their resources for the good of humanity and stop believing nonsense.

If a vaccine stand a chance of saving 100 lives and 2 died of the vaccine side effects/complications... It's better than letting 100 lives wast because of vaccine side effects or complications.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Offpoint1:

I didn't bother reading no link, I've read, heard and watched many.

More of the reasons I didn't bother reading is because I've sense you part of sheep who bought and spread conspiracies.
Convincing people who had already shallowed that conspiracy pill is an impossible task.

From every research made, you've been told those prompt to the virus, the weak links. So, it's high level of ignorance to think everyone will die of the virus. Either vaccinated or not, like every other diseases and viruses are not everyone will die from it or contact.

The vaccine is preventive methods available for now, non of the vaccine makers has told you the vaccine is 100% effective, No! none has made such claims.
The major reasons for billions being pumped into research and making vaccine is to reduce fatalities of the virus and MOST IMPORTANTLY to restore economics activities of the world.

The foolish people spreading conspiracy theories has not for once profound any tiny bit of solution to global pandemic.

You guys should learn to appreciate people risking their lives, pouring out their resources for the good of humanity and stop believing nonsense.

If a vaccine stand a chance of saving 100 lives and 2 died of the vaccine side effects/complications... It's better than letting 100 lives wast because of vaccine side effects or complications.

Science was all about debates until those you stand for decided to deplatform people on social media so that they could have only one narrative.
You block other narrative because you don't want to have any other view. Right now there's a battle for your attention.

there’s the truth then there’s everyone’s opinion of that truth so it’s distorted until the actual truth is dismissed.

We all have a starting point for our truths this link is where my truth begins 18 reasons I won't take the vaccine

Read it then compare it to yours and make your own opinion. That's what intelligent people do. That is how opinions are formed.

I'm not a sheep, I'm not afraid of reading anything you bring or PDF you post but can you say the same thing?
Between us, who's afraid here?
Don't be a sheep.

Anyone that is called offpoint would want to know so he can be offpoint on issues like this.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2021
malcom1X:

Science was all about debates until those you stand for decided to deplatform people on social media so that they could have only one narrative.
You block other narrative because you don't want to have any other view. Right now there's a battle for your attention.

there’s the truth then there’s everyone’s opinion of that truth so it’s distorted until the actual truth is dismissed.

We all have a starting point for our truths this link is where my truth begins 18 reasons I won't take the vaccine

Read it then compare it to yours and make your own opinion. That's what intelligent people do. That is how opinions are formed.

I'm not a sheep, I'm not afraid of reading anything you bring or PDF you post but can you say the same thing?
Between us, who's afraid here?
Don't be a sheep.

Anyone that is called offpoint would want to know so he can be offpoint on issues like this.
Lol, I've read more stuffs than you can ever imagine. I've glance through the links, it's something I'm familiar with and I know it's aim.

So far, a good percentage of people in a saner countries had taken the vaccines and I don't see, no read of mass side effects, deaths or complications from the vaccines.
So far the numbers of people with severe side effects isn't even up to 1% of those vaccinated.

No drugs on earth without side effects, not even local herbs... That doesn't mean I should go around discouraging people from taking their medications because side effects.

If there was mass severe complications from Covid vaccines, it would have been halted by now.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lol, I've read more stuffs than you can ever imagine. I've glance through the links, it's something I'm familiar with and I know it's aim.

So far, a good percentage of people in a saner countries had taken the vaccines and I don't see, no read of mass side effects, deaths or complications from the vaccines.
So far the numbers of people with severe side effects isn't even up to 1% of those vaccinated.

No drugs on earth without side effects, not even local herbs... That doesn't mean I should go around discouraging people from taking their medications because side effects.

If there was mass severe complications from Covid vaccines, it would have been halted by now.

How can someone with dictatorial tendencies be scared of reading a link (yes you do have dictatorial tendencies)
You said it should be mandated, so that's like forced injection
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 23 2021 In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2021
malcom1X:

How can someone with dictatorial tendencies be scared of reading a link (yes you do have dictatorial tendencies)
You said it should be mandated, so that's like forced injection
If perhaps my memory have fail me I'll love you reference me back to where I made any statement regarding "mandatory vaccination"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The More You Sit, The Shorter Your Life Span -study / Butt Implants Gone Horribly Wrong Pics Discretion Advised / UNICEF: 100 Children Under Five Die Of Malnutrition In Nigeria Every Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.