Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! (845 Views)

Crypto And Fintech Content Writers Needed / Crypto, Forex And Blockchain Content Writers Needed / Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrency, ICO, Fintech Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2021
*Attention writers, content managers and writing agencies!!!*

*I urgently need loads of experienced, dedicated and reliable crypto, forex and fintech writers*.

For writing agencies/writing teams

1. *Should be able to handle at least 120,000 words ( ie 120k words) per week*. This includes news, reviews, guides, PR, TAs, analysis, etc
2. Should have *at least 10 dedicated and experienced writers*
3. Team/Agency managers would be responsible for content quality, delivery, communication, efficiency of their team/agency.
3. Premium Grammarly, premium Copyscape are a huge advantage.

*For individual writers*

1. *Should be able to handle at least 12,000 words ( ie 12k words) per week* This includes news, reviews, guides, PR, TAs, analysis, etc
2. Should be dedicated and experienced in crypto/forex/fintech content writing
3. Writers would be responsible for content quality, prompt delivery, communication, efficiency
3. Premium Grammarly, premium Copyscape are a huge advantage.

Payment
Payment is N2 per word and *would be either per week or every 2 weeks*, depending on when the project been undertaken pays.

N.B: For the right writers/team/agency *this is a long term contract*. *At least, 2 years at initial* and is subject to endless extensions *if all parties are satisfied with work done and how it is done*. Interested candidates/teams *will be required to sign a NDA*.

Interested? Ping me on WhatsApp 08095933143!
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Run away from this criminal. And do not work for/with this employer scam artist

Hello Guys

I want to save you from rogue employers who are nothing but fraudsters masquerading themselves as legit employers. This is the case of Kamsi who works for Ifeanyi

He operates telling you that payment will be made after two weeks to only use works you did to cheat you of your hard earned works. This is why he keeps looking for writers and keeps posting threads looking for writers every now and then.

This is simply because he is a thief and writers after working with him not just see him for the thief he is. He is an arrogant irritable and low-life criminal who only wants to build a fortune from people's sweat, blood and labour

I produced articles totalling 9,200 words for this small thief only for him to come close to time for payment, a week after an article was produced to say, an article was bad ,bla bla bla. Upon review after checking, I noticed the article written by my colleague and partner wasn't good. I then told him not to pay for it.

Days later I sent him my invoice to pay for other projects. He then used it as a blackmailing tool to say all works done in the past weeks was bad. Which employer does this.

He is a bitter human being who is as bitter as the devil. He is only doing this because I have a ten man writing team to which he wanted to exploit. He wanted me to give him the contacts of all my team so they work for him and he has direct access to him. By refusing to give him this access and telling him I can't work with him any longer, he then begins to act the devil and started to make us tales that articles that were done over a week ago which were accepted were all suddenly not good

I told him not to pay the remaining peanuts he wanted to send but said to him that I'll come here to warn other writers to run away from this arrogant fool who thinks he's what he's not

Don't work for this petty, low-life criminal who has nothing to do beyond forming what he's not

Save your energy. There are other employers you would love working with on this forum

This one is just a thief. I'm uploading his picture for you to his ugly scam face

2 Likes

Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2021
I will publish more information why you should avoid this petty criminal soon for writers who don't want to lose their peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2021
That car you are using other people blood and sweat to go and buy by defrauding them will take your life ultimately. It's not a swear, it's just your karma. Expect it
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2021
This guy is the famous ifyegede who is the notorious scam artist complained by so many people. After he got found out by many people, he created this moniker to continue his Enterprise.

10,000 words is nothing to me. I can afford to lose it, but won't allow another innocent nairalander fall into his trap.

1 Like

Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Hi Tony. I was actually waiting for you to get here. And since you did, I'm simply going to post out chats here and let others tell me where I have offended you or where I said I won't pay you .

[24/07, 5:57 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Hi Tony. I would be glad if you would wrap up all pending revisions and articles today
[24/07, 6:01 am] Anthony Writer: By saying all the articles, you mean just two articles from what I see here which is Layer Two that has no conclusion
[24/07, 6:02 am] Anthony Writer: Future of Bitcoin that needs Grammarly checks
[24/07, 6:02 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Yes
[24/07, 6:02 am] Ifeanyi Egede: And the one you submitted yesterday. Had grammarverrors and the hyperlinks were not done right
[24/07, 6:03 am] Ifeanyi Egede: So that's like 3 articles in all
[24/07, 6:04 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Yes
[24/07, 6:04 am] Anthony Writer: Will revert
[24/07, 6:06 am] Anthony Writer: Good. I can't committ to a situation you always want me within seconds. I can't
[24/07, 6:06 am] Anthony Writer: My journey to my farm is three hours. What happens when I return to my farm and I can't be seen over three hours.
[24/07, 6:06 am] Anthony Writer: It means that it is assumed that I'm not working.
[24/07, 6:07 am] Ifeanyi Egede: You are wrong as usual. I only need you when I need you. What you do unbeaten, is none of my biz
[24/07, 6:07 am] Ifeanyi Egede: In between
[24/07, 6:07 am] Anthony Writer: Your constant demand for my urgent attention threatens my peace of mind
[24/07, 6:07 am] Ifeanyi Egede: No. I expect you to be working . When I need feedback, you should be available
[24/07, 6:08 am] Ifeanyi Egede: We are back to square one. If you can't do this, why not get someone who can?
[24/07, 6:08 am] Anthony Writer: I won't expose myself to be backstabbed
[24/07, 6:08 am] Anthony Writer: I've seen alot already
[24/07, 6:08 am] Anthony Writer: I won't expose my system and organization to third parties
[24/07, 6:09 am] Ifeanyi Egede: See how long these revisions are taking. If you had someone that manages work on your behalf you would have more time to yourself
[24/07, 6:09 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Your system is grossly inefficient
[24/07, 6:09 am] Anthony Writer: So you think
[24/07, 6:10 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Maybe. But certainly the way you are going about this us extremely limiting
[24/07, 6:10 am] Anthony Writer: I produce 20,000 words a day for other people before now.
[24/07, 6:10 am] Ifeanyi Egede: And when you submit, stay and wait for feedback. Don't rljua submut and go away
[24/07, 6:10 am] Anthony Writer: So, 2000 words isn't my problem
[24/07, 6:11 am] Ifeanyi Egede: What I think is your problem is that you are closed minded and insecure
[24/07, 6:12 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Assuming you have say an editor that handles work from your writers, he can relate with whoever you are working for in your absence
[24/07, 6:13 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Not just you doing everything yourself by yourself.
[24/07, 6:13 am] Anthony Writer: Smiles
[24/07, 6:13 am] Anthony Writer: Like I don't know Nigerians
[24/07, 6:13 am] Anthony Writer: You weren't there 2010
[24/07, 6:13 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Now when you are unavailable and there's need for info, revision etc, you will wrongly assume I need you online 247.
[24/07, 6:14 am] Anthony Writer: When I made 25 million in forex and my childhood friends tried having me assisinated and ran me down
[24/07, 6:14 am] Anthony Writer: You've not seen the betrayals
[24/07, 6:14 am] Anthony Writer: I've faced at the hands of Nigerians
[24/07, 6:14 am] Anthony Writer: I don't excessively work with Nigerians
[24/07, 6:14 am] Anthony Writer: On open minded basis anymore
[24/07, 6:14 am] Anthony Writer: Never
[24/07, 6:15 am] Anthony Writer: I don't open my systems to Nigerians say manager or assistant never. Betrayal is what will end it
[24/07, 6:16 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Then do the job you took up. Clean your mess. get more efficient at what you do
[24/07, 6:16 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Betrayals or not, my challenge is the inefficiency.
[24/07, 6:16 am] Anthony Writer: That's your assumption. Where's my inefficiency outside of your asusmption of inefficiency ?
[24/07, 6:17 am] Anthony Writer: In what way and manner has anything been inefficient under my supervision ?
[24/07, 6:18 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Poor fomating
Weid spacing
Poor grammar
Inability to follow simple instructions
Inavailability when needed
[24/07, 6:18 am] Anthony Writer: As I'm writing even now, I'm on the express road. 60% of my day is on the move. I can't be assumed to always be in settled mode for extremely detailed interaction every second cause I may be calm in communication doesn't directly imply I'm in work mode immediately
[24/07, 6:18 am] Ifeanyi Egede: This too, is your false assumption
[24/07, 6:19 am] Ifeanyi Egede: And you don't want someone to hold you given this your schedule?
[24/07, 6:20 am] Anthony Writer: I take my responsibility as serious as my existence
[24/07, 6:20 am] Ifeanyi Egede: If you itinerary apart from the last article, I alwa complained about your formatting. Because you were not always available, I had to give your work to other writwrs to format. I showed u the chats
[24/07, 6:21 am] Anthony Writer: The moment my responsibilities concerning anything is handled. I don't see the reason to longer around
[24/07, 6:21 am] Ifeanyi Egede: I find that to be untrue.
[24/07, 6:21 am] Anthony Writer: Rather get my commitments seen to
[24/07, 6:21 am] Anthony Writer: No. Your expectations of people are the problem.
[24/07, 6:21 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Assuming they are handled satisfactorily, yes . But n all ca, there were not done well
[24/07, 6:22 am] Ifeanyi Egede: If yu submitted a job that was well done , I don't need yu around for revisions .. its the revisions that are causing the problem
[24/07, 6:22 am] Anthony Writer: Revisions demand isn't uneccesasry
[24/07, 6:22 am] Ifeanyi Egede: If i say edit, you wrongly interpret it that I want you online 247
[24/07, 6:23 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Then be available to do it immediately or write articles that don't require revisions
[24/07, 6:24 am] Ifeanyi Egede: If your articles are error free and do not require revisions, weytin I wan take you do na? In that case , you can be offline for as long as you wish
[24/07, 6:24 am] Ifeanyi Egede: But as long as your articles are poorly done, then you must be available online and fix it immediately. That's the way it is. No other option
[24/07, 7:48 am] Anthony Writer: Smiles. Perfection is a process
[24/07, 7:48 am] Anthony Writer: Not an instant wish
[24/07, 8:18 am] Anthony Writer: My not been on WhatsApp doesn't mean I'm not online
[24/07, 8:19 am] Anthony Writer: My not been online, doesn't mean I don't have 12 persons working on my projects
[24/07, 8:19 am] Anthony Writer: My not being online, doesn't mean, if urgent revisions requests are sent, I won't see them and have them treated
[24/07, 8:25 am] Anthony Writer: I've never delayed in attending to all requests sent to me. Not even once
[24/07, 8:32 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Ylu did. If not, why will I ask other writwrs to format and fix the work I have you?
[24/07, 9:08 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Resend please
[24/07, 9:08 am] Ifeanyi Egede: And the first hyperlink in that Layer 2 article has no relationship to the article. Please remove and use another

[24/07, 12:29 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: Hyperlinks are not placed on titles, Tony. They are used in the body of the article. In the most relevant places
[24/07, 12:30 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: Did you study the samples I sent you at all ?
[24/07, 1:43 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: This article is abysmally poor
[24/07, 4:06 pm] Anthony Writer: In that case, it will be deducted from the invoice
[24/07, 4:29 pm] Anthony Writer: Apologies
[24/07, 4:31 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: It's OK
[27/07, 8:01 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Please revise this and let get in by 12 non today
[27/07, 8:38 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Feedback from Konstantin

OK, I'll be in touch for 30 minutes while I'm in a taxi, the situation is as follows, we've hired another editor, she's doing a better job. We never published your articles because they were very poorly written and didn't match the portfolio you sent in. Let us pay you partially and then we will continue to work with a new writer. Tell us, what were the conditions when you came in?
[27/07, 9:57 am] Anthony Writer: Good Morning
[27/07, 9:58 am] Anthony Writer: I know how losing a client feels. I empahtise with the lose of your client
[27/07, 9:58 am] Anthony Writer: As this is highly regrettable
[27/07, 9:58 am] Anthony Writer: As for your projects even that
[27/07, 9:58 am] Anthony Writer: Was handled by my best hqnd
[27/07, 9:58 am] Anthony Writer: That had worked with me for a full year every day writing
[27/07, 9:59 am] Anthony Writer: Apparently this position of trust about his perfect executions didn't let me think he'll not perform due to some emotional issues he was facing I was unaware of till I questioned him after getting your feedback
[27/07, 9:59 am] Anthony Writer: I apologise
[27/07, 10:00 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Fix this please
[27/07, 12:29 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: Hi Tony
[27/07, 12:29 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: Please where is the revision? Its getting late to fix this
[27/07, 3:53 pm] Ifeanyi Egede: I will reassign this to my other writer. You will get part payment for this it at all it is accepted
[29/07, 6:25 am] Anthony Writer: 1. Is There Truth to Bull Markets Can Make You Money – Bear Markets Can Make You Rich? - 800 Words

2. Dubai Bank Issues Crypto Investment Warning – Why? - 800 Words

3. What is a Layer 2 Solution? How Do They Work? - 800 Words

4. CEX.io Has Gone From Renowned Exchange to Below Par Exchange – Why? - 800 Words

5. The rising NFT tide lifts all tokens: So what is an NFT? - 800 Words

6. Making fungible tokens and NFTs safer to use for enterprises - 800 Words

7. What is KYC and why it's important - 500 Words ( 50% Payment )

8. What you should know about crypto gaming coins - 1000 Words

9. Future of bitcoins - Exempt

10. Why cryptocyrrencies have become investors choice - 1,000 words

11. What you should know about crypto gaming coins - 1,000 words

Total 8,300 Words

16,600 Naira

Make Payments to :

Anchorage Link Services
Account No:
Guaranty Trust Bank
[29/07, 6:32 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Will review this and pay for accepted work
[29/07, 6:32 am] Anthony Writer: Pay for projects
[29/07, 6:32 am] Anthony Writer: Not accepted work plz
[29/07, 6:33 am] Anthony Writer: Just an article from my submissions wasn't okay to which I said don't make payment
[29/07, 6:33 am] Ifeanyi Egede: This is THE ONLY BASIS FOR PAYMENT
[29/07, 6:33 am] Anthony Writer: Oga
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: If you don't want to pay me it's fine
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Please we are adults here
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: You made complains about one arrixle
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: I said fine
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Don't make payment for it
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Don't make unfounded excuses
[29/07, 6:34 am] Ifeanyi Egede: I am paying for accepted work. Not for those that were rejected or poorly done
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: If you feel you don't want to pay for my the services I executed fornyou
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Don't pay
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Please
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Don't worry
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: Leave it
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: God will provide
[29/07, 6:34 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Well said. Let me get busy please
[29/07, 6:34 am] Anthony Writer: I expected it from you from tome
[29/07, 6:35 am] Ifeanyi Egede: He always has
[29/07, 6:35 am] Anthony Writer: The forum
[29/07, 6:35 am] Anthony Writer: Will be aware of this
[29/07, 6:35 am] Anthony Writer: Good day
[29/07, 6:35 am] Ifeanyi Egede: Hurry please!
[29/07, 6:35 am] Ifeanyi Egede: You are funny o
[29/07, 6:35 am] Ifeanyi Egede: You suddenly have time to message and not enough time to fix the article

This is just a part of our conversation. So Tony, bring verifiable proofs where I said I will not pay you for accepted work done. If you can't or you don't, all your curses will return to your own head in ten fold. I await your next reply.
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2021
My dear Nairalanders. Read between the lines and deduct the truth for yourself.

This an employer you should run from. This one is mentally unstable and nothing but an empty scam artist
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2021
As always, when you are confronted with the truth, you begin to clutch at straws . Why didn't you deny or refute these? Why did you fail to point out where I said I won't pay you?

Like I said and still say, I WILL PAY YOU ONLY FOR ACCEPTED WORK DONE. YOU YOURSELF AGREED THAT NOT ALL THE WORK YOU DID WERE ACCEPTED. So why the fuss?

When I pay ypu FOR ACCEPTED WORK DONE, I will be here again to publicly state so.
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2021
This guy is the famous ifyegede who is the notorious scam artist complained by so many people. After he got found out by many people, he created this moniker to continue his Enterprise.

10,000 words is nothing to me. I can afford to lose it, but won't allow another innocent nairalander fall into his trap.

Any employer who begins to complain a week or two after articles are produced is a scam artist

I'll leave it at that. 10,000 words or 20k isn't my problem. I won't bother reading the rhetorics of a deranged pyscopath
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Again, you're beginning to sound like a broken record. Bring cogent, concrete points let fair minded people look into the merits, or otherwise of your claims. You no fit. All you've got are mere baseless, lame accusations from your bubble head. Rant on!
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Smiles. Guys when you work with a client that syas he or she pays weekly or bi weekly. And after you submit articles and complains were not made until the time of payment, trust me, that's a scammer. That's what this deranged ape-looking slowpoke popular for scam ifyegede is renowned for

If you doubt, read between the lines and check his alternate moniker ifyegede

About his emotional rants and rhetorics I won't play to the gallery and stoop the level of a common service-thief. Na.

Work full ground yapa

We Move !
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Interestingly, you started working with just last week. That makes it a week to pay period. And I have at all times called attention to your poor work in certain cases. You were never around to fix them early enough. I had to give my other writers the work I gave you, for which you have quoted invoice for, to fix. I did that on several occasions. And you are fully aware of that. When I complained, you wrongly said I wanted you to be available on WhatsApp 24 hours. That you have your farm work to tend to. If you contest that, I will publish more of our chats here to that effect.

That is why it appears one is complaining towards the pay period. If you had fixed the errors immediately, you won't be saying that I am complaining about poor work when it is time to pay.
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by QwapsNG: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Work for the scam ape at your peril.
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2021
As I earlier promised, Anthony I have made payment for accepted articles you did for me about 2 weeks ago. Kindly confirm here that you have received payment. Thanks.

Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Sheisenough01: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kingkamsi:
As I earlier promised, Anthony I have made payment for accepted articles you did for me about 2 weeks ago. Kindly confirm here that you have received payment. Thanks.

He won't.

He's has many nairaland monikers advertising for 1Million Naira or 500,000N jobs.

Word of advice? When next you hire anyone from here and notice even the slightest level of rudeness.

Do not work with that individual.

They are being paid for their work.
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Kingkamsi: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thanks. He no longer works for me. Some of his articles were rejected and he is hardly available when needed to do necessary revisions. Had to cut my losses and let him go. I'm just paying him off.

Sheisenough01:

He won't.

He's has many nairaland monikers advertising for 1Million Naira or 500,000N jobs.

Word of advice? When next you hire anyone from here and notice even the slightest level of rudeness.

Do not work with that individual.

They are being paid for their work.
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Isaias45: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you are a writer, you may be wondering if you should write about cryptocurrency, forex, and fintech. The answer is yes! These topics are extremely popular and there is a growing demand for people who can write about them. You might be wondering how to get started. You need to have an understanding of what makes these topics interesting so that you can explain them in an engaging way. The best way to do this is through research. Here is the weblink of a popular source that you should explore for research. I often do the same to find innovative ideas about the relevant fields.

1 Like

Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Isaias45: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Need a writer for your project? We’re the experts who will help you stand out from the competition. Need a blog post on cryptocurrency marketing? Hire our team of experienced content writers who have their finger on the pulse of trends and go to https://my.cbn.com/pg/file/dabce691-46e0-4089-bc8e-8717ebec8e76/read/162353/fight-fat-with-fiber/ site for industry insights. By working with us, you get access to hundreds of experts in many fields, including digital marketing and cryptocurrency investment research
Re: Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!! by Themastyj(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Hello,

I need experienced crypto and real estate, writer. With access to premium Grammarly and can deliver 5000 words per week.

1. You must be able to deliver original content I will always check for plagiarism.

2. I hate fluff in my content. Every sentence must add value to the topic.

3. The rate is very Good.

Message me on WhatsApp for more details : 08179160346

(1) (Reply)

Book For Sale / New Novel Release Date: Prisoner Of Love / Can U Rewrite Gossip News? Got Android? Lets Join Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.