Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Need Details For Starting A Virtual Reality Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Details For Starting A Virtual Reality Project (202 Views)

10 Tips For Starting A POS Business In 2021 / Top 10 African Countries Good For Starting A Business / Pls I Need Details Info On How To Brand Popcorn Nylon- The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Details For Starting A Virtual Reality Project by Abuklaw(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Hi nairalanders, I need help with starting a virtual reality gaming centre. I recently stumbled upon one I believe run on minimal budget but needed to be sure of what to expect in terms of capital investment, management and risk.

Please help with the following information if you can:

- Price of obtaining gadgets and types of gadgets recommended.

- risk involved with running the business.

- Best way to get it started

- Any other information you consider vital.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria Organisation / The Fate of Crypto Business In Nigeria / How To Set Up Facebook Pixel Like A Pro (on Shopify, Wordpress & More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.