Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey (3865 Views)

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead / Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Ciaralover(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2006
Celine Dion!!!I love her and her songs!!!Personally i cannot stand Mariah Carey!!!She makes me sick!!!!Who do u pick!!!
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Free(f): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2006
i pick Mariah carey
she makes u sick shocked shocked
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Z4M4eva(f): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2006
I love both Celine and Mariah Carey! I can't pick the best...they've both got a lovely voice!
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by hotangel2(f): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2006
I wont pick no one. But i pick Celine dion.

I listen to celine more. But that dont mean i don't like mariah. Mariah is okay... but she doesn't know how to do... Live presentations. All her performances suck. She's always doing her hand like... *does the thing*.. and putting her hand somehow.. she cant move when she's singing.. she's always stagnant and she lacks that presentation.

But celine has the voice and she can move with it. If you understand wat i mean. Mariah's video's and songs are good... because she gets the chance to do it until she gets it right. Her performances however... yuck. Im not hating.. i love mariah.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by retro(f): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2006
Celine Dion! I love this woman like crazy.
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by luvu567(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2006
They both got BEAUTIFUL voices but Celine Dion IS better.
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by vichel(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2006
Mariah Carey for me, she is so H.O.T and sexy. damn kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by spikelord(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2006
I'll pick Celine, She's okay.

Mind you, I ain't saying Mariah is bad!
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2006
Celine all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by HNENRI(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2006
[font=monotype corsiva ][size=18pt]How Can You compare Mariah carey and celine, are you arogant grin mariah carey should be compared with other female hi hop star cus she is far better than dion.[/size][/font]
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2006
she aint better than celine, they are two very different people with different personalities and they both sing different songs i love celine's songs they're soo romantic and sweet kiss kiss
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by HNENRI(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2006
[size=18pt]Rhodalyn shut up, what do you know about Female stars?[/size]
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2006
God!!!!!! just how rude is that huh? telling me to shut up and for your infomation i know a whole damn lot about female stars!!!![/b]
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2006
HNENRI:

[size=18pt]Rhodalyn shut up, what do you know about Female stars?[/size]
HNENRI SHUT UP AS WELL!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by HNENRI(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2006
[size=18pt]Well sorry about that, just that i thought i knew better than u do? [/size]
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Grizzly(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2006
Hey now easy there both of u, OK? angry Hnenri u gotta pologaiz, , now bout those 2 dames, they both suck, , celine always makes me want to cry, , mariah makes me want to turn tha teevee off.,
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2006
it's alright but never think you know more than others next time right?
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by HNENRI(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2006
[size=18pt]I now Belive You u, that dion is the best of the two!![/size] cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2006
how come you now do? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Grizzly(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2006
CANT U SEE DA SNARE, SNAKES EVERYWHERE, LOL
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by HNENRI(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2006
[size=18pt]CUS YOU ARE A FEMALE LIKE BOTH OF THEM YOU SHOULD TELL BETTER THAN I THAX 4 that[/size]
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Grizzly(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2006
Rhod, can i speak to ya for a minute, ALONE (whispers in Rhods ear), I bet he changed his mind bout u, cos he looked at ur profile and saw ur pic, ! lol
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by UsherGurl(f): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2006
When you left
I lost a  part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby pliz
We belong together
Who else am gonna lean on
When times get rough,

I cant sleep at night
When you are on my mind,

Mariah is better than Celine Dion cheesy Her songs are so lovely + ROMANTIC dat u think dat you are in a fairytail love story cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Grizzly(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2006
That song was overrated, angry
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Grizzly(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2006
LISTEN TO DIS, ,"Forgive me, dont know where to start, i guess we've come to, the serious part, i need to find out, if theres a chance for us, ,Dont give me that same old look, it wont win me over, " Now i've got to stop there, cos i'm beginning to cry,
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by Rhodalyn(f): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2006
Grizzly:

Rhod, can i speak to ya for a minute, ALONE (whispers in Rhods ear), I bet he changed his mind bout u, because he looked at your profile and saw your pic, ! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by dafman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2006
hnenri is sure a funny g.u.y, i'm sure he still hates Celine dion. Rhodalyn that your pic distorts man's sence of reasoning grin
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by HNENRI(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2006
[size=15pt]I agreed with her just be Just to pervent too much aguement in the forum, not 4 any shit profile but i knew it very strongly in me that maria carely is the best of the two so all of you Guys can go to hell with her profile cus all ur responses to me show that her ugly profile is really charming all of you sons of a bitches.[/size]
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by luvlymoi(f): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2006
both of them sing really good but i think celine dion is more refined cos mariah cant sing very well wen she sings live,
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by ronnieslimz(f): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2006
well i love them both but. . i still prefer Mariah Carey to Celion Dion. . u know she's kind of sexy and even hot
whahaha!!!  i like her much!!! thumbs up for her (((MARIAH CAREY)))
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2006
CELINE DION ANYTIME ANYDAY cool,and celine dion got a better voice than mariah carey,all mariah does is shout at the top of her lungs,if she dosen't shout she has not yet started singing. grin
Re: Celine Dion Or Mariah Carey by jhonjay(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2007
i love celine dion much because she makes me cry and to tell you the truth she is also my inspiration, she can makes us also laugh but all i want from that girl is she makes my life more beautiful, unlike mariah carey she sang a very highly note and that makes my head ache, don't you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upload Your Personal Song And Lets Hear Ur Voice. / [download Remix ] Simi – “joromi / The 107 List Of Nigerian Music Stars And Their Real Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.