Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet (819 Views)

Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet / Shop Any Where In The Uk & Usa To Nigeria Registration Is Free / Bet Shop Manager and Cashiers Wanted in Awka Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet by Elderniercri(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
I’ve been looking into starting a business for a while now especially betting business, I was looking out for bet9ja but today I saw a new bet company around, spoke to the customer rep and the commission was great… could get up to 35%
Which is higher than what bet9ja give out
The company is called OurBet and I heard it’s owned by a former super eagles defender
I intend to make it standard, not just a small shop but something big

Has anyone heard about OurBet? Can I get ideas how to run a betshop? How much on a average do one pay your cashiers, how do you market something that’s not well known
And any business plan for me?

Please help me… this is my first business and I need it to succeed
Re: Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet by reason1man: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leave ourbet alone, and focus on other bet companies that already have name like bet9ja and betking, if u no want make ur money loss

1 Like

Re: Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet by Elderniercri(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
reason1man:
Leave ourbet alone, and focus on other bet companies that already have name like bet9ja and betking, if u no want make ur money loss

Bro the reason I’m not looking at especially bet9ja is cos of someone I know
Those pple have really shown him shege… dem b like cabal something, fellow betshop owner fit come him shop den for say him come observe abi supervise den ask who be him super agent, Na so dat wan go bribe d super agent
Dem go come tell my guy make him comot d shop for where him dy sake of say d shop nr reach 15 mins working distance from the other shop even though it’s about 12 or so

Many things they’ve done the guy, and he’s not someone that wants to be unnecessarily loyal to folks, one super agent even asked him for 3m to retain his shop where it is

By the way d shop is big and he gets customers a lot

Dude was the person that even introduced me to OurBet cos he’s transferring his business to them

And finally, do you know anything about them?
Anything fishy abeg

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Elderniercri:

Bro the reason I’m not looking at especially bet9ja is cos of someone I know
Those pple have really shown him shege… dem b like cabal something, fellow betshop owner fit come him shop den for say him come observe abi supervise den ask who be him super agent, Na so dat wan go bribe d super agent
Dem go come tell my guy make him comot d shop for where him dy sake of say d shop nr reach 15 mins working distance from the other shop even though it’s about 12 or so

Many things they’ve done the guy, and he’s not someone that wants to be unnecessarily loyal to folks, one super agent even asked him for 3m to retain his shop where it is

By the way d shop is big and he gets customers a lot

Dude was the person that even introduced me to OurBet cos he’s transferring his business to them

And finally, do you know anything about them?
Anything fishy abeg

I will advice u go for betking i believe that's the best you can go for right now going for that OURBET may end up a waste of capital because the customers are yet to accept it and that means you cant stand any competition.forget d commission Remember u cant bring what a customer does not eat to the table. Its only wen u make sales that u will be expecting commission. I was an agent of betking back in 2018 wen they were new but d business failed due to some reasons but niw i can guarantee u of success with them.

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet by Redomi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
I'm a betking agent, I intend to join ourbet because of their 10% cut 1 and they wlequally have lucky 6

1 Like

Re: Starting A Bet Shop, Any Ideas About Ourbet by Kennyprince: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oga, the earlier you go for bet9ja the better for u.

It's known and has existing customers already with a friendly site

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Teaching Job Vacancy / Instant Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.