Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money (82607 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Marketing

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by miqos02(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Valid point
kayuseful:
Mtcheew!
Oga pastor, EMPLOY them, not just give a onetime payment.
You can employ pastors to be sleeping lazily over the congregation in your branches
40 pastors o grin

People like these, it's obvious why they cannot be over hundred branches. Maybe when you get to about half the number of churches LFC has, we can talk.
You as GO cannot visit all your branches to monitor how things run. People who have no passion for evangelism will take up job as pastors in your church because economy hard, will do nothing other than regular Sunday sermon, and will be collecting seeds and prophetic offerings from people aside their salaries. They will not even remit their collections to the headquarters o.
I don't always like Oyedepo's actions o, but there's got to be a way to measure performance of people being paid by you, otherwise the organization crumbles

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Temptee101(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Just see what these mortals have turned the church to.

It is finished.

The end time is upon us!!
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by MARKone(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2021
All these Yahoo Yahoo pastors. How much did he give to be posting receipt online, and think he can now criticize Oyedepo, and compare him with Obi Cubana. How many youths has he empowered. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by DaviitechRamos: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2021
let it begin ndi ara, church people ehen scammers
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by nyiamfrank: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU TELL THEM HOW MANY MONIKERS YOU OPERATE ON NAIRALAND AKA NLPOLICEWOMAN AKA AKA ILOVDEMNANNA AKA NIECE

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH DIFFERENT MONIKERS angry

I DEY HELP YOU WATCH YOUR BACK, YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON angry
My dear brother, I sincerely appreciate you. This is coming from all of us [b]@MUMUBBQGRILLS NIECE NLPOLICEASHAWO etc I admit that I have been busted.

Meanwhile, below pictures show all of us@

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by gawu1: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABDUL-FULANI IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY
Are sure say your madness has not gone beyond repairs? I can see even ipob pigs distancing themselves from you here.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Truvelisback(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Make him kuku employ them na.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by labisibrass(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2021
I'm searching for that righteousness guy's comment. You won't find him here
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Chirowman(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2021
The church of the later days , the way I'm seeing church issues . In this end time is like the End will End in Naija because Antichrist get headquarters here. Is alright may God see us through on the race to get Salvation .
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Niece:
Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Sacked Living Faith Pastor Godwin Cash Gift

https://.com/prophet-isaiah-okechukwu-sends-cash-gift-to-pastor-peter-godwin-to-sympathize-with-him-over-his-sack-by-living-faith-church/

When u see someone God didn't call , it's not hard to know them.
U were criticizing Winner's chapel, why can't u employ them as pastors in ur church?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by iramure(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2021
PIMPAR:
I begin to wonder, when all these mugus attending Oyedipo church will begin to get sense.
not possible because it's beyond their understanding. They have been captured as material for life.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by watchindelta(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Baba God, you sure say na this same Church Jesus build on top solid Rock before he go back to heaven?
These people don comot all the pillar finish oo.
We need reinforcement oo!!!
am telling u bro,all these pastors them umm just playing and mocking Christianity.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Yankee101: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Clout chasing
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by MufasaLion: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2021
labisibrass:
I'm searching for that righteousness guy's comment. You won't find him here

He don go wash Bishop feet.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by lamentor78(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2021
This is Nigeria ,where people cash out from others misfortune, Please this Fada Fada man should continue to pay the sacked pastor salary o, or kuku employ them in his ministry to complete is fake good gesture

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Halle000: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2021
The Founder Of Winners Church Has Replied To The Reason Why He Sacked His Pastor In His Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWhuX1LzB4
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by stagger: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Now we know what the pastor's true motivation is: MONEY

I just hope Winners Chapel learns from this and stop posting ravenous wolves to head the newly established churches. A thorough pre-posting screening needs to be put in place.

We need quality pastors with character and not charlatans.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Blazing99: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Must it be broadcasted?
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Akexstinger:
Dem don carry this sacked pastor shine... the figures posted here not up to 5 or 6 figures. So because of 5k or 6k naim dem go carry you shine ? It is obvious the guy joined the ministry to be collecting salary probably nothing to do yet.

38k motivation
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Xpol: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Am I the only one noticing the money no pass 5 figures? If someone give me 5 figures and publicize it I’ll return the money oh but if na billions abeg if you like go CNN, BBC I’m keeping the money lol
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Femeto: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Na 50,000 him give am.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by smartNerd: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2021
ERockson:
Dey don use this pastor shine. The sacked pastor should Abuse Pastor Oyedepo now and become Millionaire from his haters, that's the game...
everything happen for a reason.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Whois(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DID YOU TELL THEM HOW MANY MONIKERS YOU OPERATE ON NAIRALAND AKA NLPOLICEWOMAN AKA AKA ILOVDEMNANNA AKA NIECE

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SPAMMING NAIRALAND WITH DIFFERENT MONIKERS angry

[b]I DEY HELP YOU WATCH YOUR BACK, YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON angry

Report him for rule 19 bro. The more we do the better the chances of him being banned..

post=104066483:
Yes we have numberless accounts because of children of hate

We have ; eriggs for trolling

Ilovedemmanna for commending our good job

And we have; NLPoliceWoman for reporting who insults us

We have other accounts that I won't mention

All of us @ therefore say;
May all the politicians that brought this foolish and money consuming idea and the rubbish 1999 constitution that has led us to where we are as a nation be punished forever.

No matter the political party they are.

We're are also feeling the heat
angry angry

Cc other monikers to watch out for:

Simplyleo
Sarrki
KilkMNkNow
Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by perdollar(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2021
What a way to promote ur church and urself
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by NLPoliceWoman: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2021
RTR
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by Cnach: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Baba God, you sure say na this same Church Jesus build on top solid Rock before he go back to heaven?
Guy u have tire abi?
E shock U?
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by thinkmoney(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Iyiataata92:
It's not my brother, it's not. Gods knows nothing about these churches
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by LutanFyah: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2021
post=104061376:

Hmmmmmm.......
Hmmmmmm.......
Hmmmmmm.......

These are deep words,
Very deep words.

@the bolded in red : May God truly help the CHURCH.

We Rise.
Seun, mynd44, Lalasticlala, this moniker should be band for breaking rule 19.

He has so many alternate monikers like Ilovedemmanna, Niece, Nlpolicewoman.
Re: Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money by KanuSE: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Gadafii:
Nice business strategy pastor fada fada grin

Na the minus when gather for your front dey shout alleluia I pity pass

If fada fada did not do anything to support the sacked pastor, I'm sure many of you would say other established pastors are turning a blind eye.

He's now supported in his own little way but you call it business strategy.

Some Nigerians are terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.