Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow (1515 Views)

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow / Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by iwantto(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2011
Just started coding my latest project. It is a weblog technology where people can create their own walls through a sub-domain. I am programming it from scratch. No Open Source.
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by DualCore1: 6:11pm On May 13, 2011
When I grow up I want to be like you, with so much time for personal stuff cool

Seriously though what's the info for? You need suggestions as to what we would want?
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by iwantto(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2011
@Dual Core,

Yeah, was wondering what features one can add to a wall technology for better user experience. A want to build a technology people can use and visit regularly. Will be adding my personal walls for jobs, news headlines, entertainment etc.

Got lot of time right now to write codes and I would rather build my personal projects and get 20k or 30k from each monthly from google ads rather than chase companies for web projects they hardly appreciates.
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by DualCore1: 8:22pm On May 13, 2011
Sadly I have temporarily left the web dev scene and i'm chaneling all development into trudigits so I cant join you in this but here's my idea and something I wished I developed earlier.

A site like a web dev's e-home. This goes more than a forum. Personal space, group activities and events, debates, quizes e.t.c. Then there is the tech market, more like the freelance part of the site. You get into a person's profile and you know how good he is with what he does. Members collabo for different projects and the site should serve as escrow. I have to stop here before I start imagining too much. Its fun to imagine things when I dont have to be the one coding 'em. wink
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by iwantto(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2011
Being a very hectic day working on the nairawall.com default theme. I couldn't finish today, was less motivated today.

Will resume work by Monday. Really want to launch this site and move on to the next project. Got 10 personal google ads based projects to complete.
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2011
I could help out with the Motivation and assistance on what to add,also don't feel bad,anything worth doing well is always tough means you are on the right path.the layout ain't bad but my advice use a framework but if you starting from scratch i can recommend a framework that you will just use certain components for special parts like caching,and stuff. lets leave the server side. the Front End,which JavaScript do you intend to use,any way i got free time so i can assist out.peace yo and remember the reward shalt be granted when the Job is done. grin
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by scammedbycliff: 3:43pm On May 23, 2011
@poster i also hope some innocent and unsuspecting individuals dont get hurt by this new project of urs. Just saying, since i've had a first hand experience!
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by just4just: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
@i want to,

pls i want to learn about web design where an i take the training and be like you. you may contact me at bestbaby39yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by iwantto(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2011
just4just:

@i want to,

pls i want to learn about web design where an i take the training and be like you. you may contact me at bestbaby39yahoo.com

Sorry I don't really train. Guess you can get trainings from good IT institutions like APTECH or NIIT.

Cheers!
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2011
@ scammed by clif, pls which cliff are u talking about? i know one to and I want to be sure who it is.
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by mrperfect(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2011
Just stay focus. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Nigeria New Wall - Will Complete It By Tomorrow by Syvalam(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
good work keep on with the good work

(1) (Reply)

Will Google Approve A Story Site For Adsense? / Acquire Special Web Skills On Wordpress,joomla,magento,opencart And Php / Blogger Vs. Wordpress: Choosing A Blogging Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.