Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Sister In-law Wahala - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister In-law Wahala (3273 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Father-in-law Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
She dare not try because I get mouth too. Don't mind her, 40 and arguing upandan on Nairaland with women years her junior. If that isn't something .

Let's even keep the age aside, I expect people to always say the obvious truth as it is instead of trying to blindly support the female gender, that is what her first comment is all about and it's very wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingreign:

AkpanIko, atta ndisime! grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

Oh.. now I understand. Typical of you guys. Always pained.

Bye!!!

Lol you're also an ethnic bigot? Would you have preferred I typed "tsinnannu" "mashanfani Omo" "onye oshi" "perra"or "chienne" for you not to stereotype a particular tribe? Your problem is not of this world believe me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by CsRockefeller(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol you're also an ethnic bigot? Would you have preferred I typed "tsinnannu" "mashanfani Omo" "onye oshi" "perra"or "chienne" for you not to stereotype a particular tribe? Your problem is not of this world believe me.

It's ok, haba!! undecided
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Let's even keep the age aside, I expect people to always say the obvious truth as it is instead of trying to blindly support the female gender, that is what her first comment is all about and it's very wrong.
Right. I aim for unbiasedness in my posts ā€• if a woman is wrong I'll say she is ā€• without blindly supporting her because she's a woman. The sister-in-law living with them before the marriage wasn't enough; she had to move-in after their union (despite having her own spouse) and continued causing wahala in their marriage. Despite these, all madam-no-reading-comprehension could see is OP trying to break their sisterly bond. Sisterly bond in someone's matrimonial home... abegi. Thank God for the sensible MIL's intervention. The man can finally enjoy his marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingreign:

Why are you here again? sad
You have started again?
I see no reason to give such a silly comment. In case you you may have forgotten, what God has joined together let no man put assunder.
swears. Her comment was just stupid

3 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by lilvicky68(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
dingbang:
swears. Her comment was just stupid
That's her opinion and she's entitled to it..
They should have left her and focused on the topic..

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by ImaIma1(f): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
You want to break the sisterly bond between them and you finally did.
Congrats, Mr Me, my wife and I."

The good thing is you love your wife.

Too much of something is bad. How can you be in someone's house from 7.30am? Or be in their house every single day and not give them privacy. If she had common sense, she would have known that she should give her sister and the husband privacy.

Well, some people don't have common sense to read a situation and act accordingly.

5 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by akpunda86: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

Too much of something is bad. How can you be in someone's house from 7.30am? Or be in their house every single day and not give them privacy. If she had common sense, she would have known that she should give his sister and the husband privacy.

Well, some people don't have common sense to read a situation and act accordingly.

Thanks sis.funny she been sending insultive text messages but my best option is to disregard her.before she got married knows dat hubby's job outside her base.I was never against her coming but her timing pisses me off .sometimes I see her car thru my gate I pass my house to beer palor.can chew Gum and make irritating noise in palor upon her sis have told her I hate it or licks soup making noise.
Infact I thank God she stopped coming. Brings kids and househelp to my house well happy is over.
Making orders in my own house while my wife her sis obeys

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by emmyN(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

Why are you getting personal with me? Have we met somewhere before?

What is it about a light comment i made that is stirring up such bitter reactions/ words from you guys? Even to attributing it to me not been to school? You can come and enroll me in school. Madam scholar (only behind keypad.).

Can you see how bitter you appear?
Mehnn.... The beef no be here o..

Just stop being pained. ok? If you're looking for someone to vent your anger on, look Eastward cos I'm not cut out for such dramas. Ok?

SMH.

Trolling gone wrong. Dem change am for madam she begin cry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by mariahAngel(f): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
akpunda86:

Thanks sis.funny she been sending insultive text messages but my best option is to disregard her.before she got married knows dat hubby's job outside her base.I was never against her coming but her timing pisses me off .sometimes I see her car thru my gate I pass my house to beer palor.can chew Gum and make irritating noise in palor upon her sis have told her I hate it or licks soup making noise.
Infact I thank God she stopped coming. Brings kids and househelp to my house well happy is over.

Na wah o!

Wahala for who go marry last born! undecided
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by ImaIma1(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
akpunda86:

Thank God she is out of your hair. I don't like people like that who don't use wisdom to do things.

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
CsRockefeller:

It's ok, haba!! undecided

Buzz off.

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by CsRockefeller(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Buzz off.

Yes Ma'am
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Yes Ma'am

Nice response to an embittered soul.

See how she and her acrimonious friend have been going on about a supposedly simple matter like embittered souls. Speaks volume of them.

Ignore the forum rat.

3 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
akpunda86:

I'm guessing the sister is older than you.

Instead of ignoring, forward some of the abusive text messages to your MIL so they can use their eyes to see what a troublemaker she is.

1 Like

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by ImaIma1(f): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na wah o!

Wahala for who go marry last born! undecided

Abeg o. I be last born. Me and my sisters get sense. We are very close o...we have sisters WhatsApp group and all, but everybody respect themselves.
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by BamBamK: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
you dey single??
abi you don marry??

either one go prompt more questions

ImaIma1:

Abeg o. I be last born. Me and my sisters get sense. We are very close o...we have sisters WhatsApp group and all, but everybody respect themselves.
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by ImaIma1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
BamBamK:
you dey single??
abi you don marry??

either one go prompt more questions

Married
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Klass99(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Klass99(f): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by ImaIma1(f): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Klass99:

I like your mature outlook on life and take on life issues, it's an attractive quality don't ever lose it. Your moniker drew me to this thread.

The thread where you said, you and hubby didn't let go of your friends because you got married and marriage is not a cage or meant to be a cage, tripped me to pieces. You're a sensible somebori.

Lol...I hope I don't disappoint you one day wink
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
ImaIma1:

Married
Iman mi cool
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Klass99(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Tell Me If Iā€™m Wrong Or Not. / Why Do Poor Guys Give Birth To Many Children. / Should I Let Him? Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.