Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Breaking News! Breaking News - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News! Breaking News (1179 Views)

NEWS BREAKING: Twins Children Of Islamic Cleric Kidnapped In Ibadan / NEWS Breaking: Trouble As Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Director... / Breaking News: Unidentified Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Breaking News by sirnoah(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is to notify the general public that Divine Ihenacho who was declared missing on the 19th of July 2021 has been found. The elder sister called this morning to notify me.

Thanks to everyone that prayed and contributed to her safe return.

Details of the full story will be made public if the family permits me to after meeting with her sister later today.

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by ignis: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
How is it breaking ?
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by Fahdiga(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by nifemi25(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Have you searched his boyfriend house before declaring her wanted.....she must have combined the lies she will tell her family now that she is back home.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by madamthemadam: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
nifemi25:
Have you searched his boyfriend house before declaring her wanted.....she must have combined the lies she will tell her family now that she is back home.

dont be senseless please....
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by ThuGGeR147: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
You no go gree.... To you na saint the girl be na, abi....... All this young girls of nawadays....... @Madamthemadam where she tell una say she go or wetin do her?...... I just dey laugh, na Buhari cause am.....
madamthemadam:

dont be senseless please....
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by ThuGGeR147: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Leave them...... Na Buhari cause all this rubbish....
nifemi25:
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by madamthemadam: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
You no go gree.... To you na saint the girl be na, abi....... All this young girls of nawadays....... @Madamthemadam where she tell una say she go or wetin do her?...... I just dey laugh, na Buhari cause am.....

i never said anybody is a saint, but this daft ideology of nailing every missing person especially the females to sexual trips, is getting pretty stale and is just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News by Xenisha: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
An unpleasant situation and even a hate on the Internet can happen to each of us. But such a story happened to Scott J Cooper Miami Beach Florida in 2017. Then his photo with a strange object in his hands got into the network. And in an ordinary piece of ice, people found something vulgar. I believe that if not for the angle of this photo, Scott would have avoided such misunderstandings.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: Woman Strips Herself Nak3d Fighting For Her Child (lesson To All M / Pastor Arrested, Asking Member To Fast To Death To Meet Jesus Killing 47(pic) / Jealous Stepmother Confesses To Killing Young Girl For Scoring 9as

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.