Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. (1718 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
My visit from Lagos to Obudu cattle ranch in cross river. Sit back and feed your eyes.

The first picture is arrival at the Mary Slessor Airport Calabar. From Calabar, I rented a ride to Obudu which was a complete 7 hours drive.

Picture 1,2,3: Calabar Airport.
Picture 4: Ikom Bridge.

Video on Youtube while I update more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0TfSrs-PKc

lalasticlal Food is ready.

3 Likes

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by tobtap: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
following
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by Aidejay(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
following!

safe waka ooh!

1 Like

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by DDDEnterprises: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Interesting!! grin
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
The Hills.

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by oloriooko(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Obudu wey don spoil finish, the rate at which that ranch depreciated is alarming and a shame to the state govt.

3 Likes

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is the most picturesque place in Nigeria. The uniformity of the clouds and the hills are gracious.

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
There is a waterfall called the Cataract Waterfall on the Hills, the scenery will relieve your stress and you can think a little bit clear compared to the cramped Urban centre.

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
The Cataract Spring Water Falls is a freshwater Falls inside the Ranch, serene and quiet location.

lalasticlal should I find a snake first before you move to promise land?
Pictur 1-4: Cataract Waterfall.

1 Like

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AdTimmy: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
There was a country when leaders were employed to serve the citizen, but sorry is the case of what is obtainable at the moment when leaders are corrupt, selfish and citizens serve the leaders for peanut. This is the reason why the ranch is a shadow of itself

1 Like

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
AdTimmy:
There was a country when leaders were employed to serve the citizen, but sorry is the case of what is obtainable at the moment when leaders are corrupt, selfish and citizens serve the leaders for peanut. This is the reason why the ranch is a shadow of itself

Bros see the good side of the country first, there is a lot of things to be appreciated about this country. Be optimistic a little so you don't just give up from the problem of this country.
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by adebenson155: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
AGUBANZE:
My visit from Lagos to Obudu cattle ranch in cross river. Sit back and feed your eyes.

The first picture is arrival at the Mary Slessor Airport Calabar. From Calabar, I rented a ride to Obudu which was a complete 7 hours drive.

That bridge is what connects okuni,akam,alesi, okahan community to ikom..

chai..

memories

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by adebenson155: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=adebenson155 post=104089544][/quote]

That bridge is what connects okuni,akam,alesi, okahan community to ikom..

chai..

memories
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2021
These are but-centric homes that you can rent if you want to be detached from technology, like a monk maybe.

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
I thought the ranch is in Calabar, how come it then take another 7 hours from the airport in Calabar to get to the ranch?
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by AGUBANZE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fhemmmy:
I thought the ranch is in Calabar, how come it then take another 7 hours from the airport in Calabar to get to the ranch?

It’s like going to Cameroon. Shares borders with Cameroon so it’s that far.
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:

It’s like going to Cameroon. Shares borders with Cameroon so it’s that far.

Thanks for the response, you are well appreciated . . .

1 Like

Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by lagusboyyy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Obudu cattle ranch that was once so beautiful with dope infrastucture,is now the shadow of its former self.

So sad.
Re: Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
AGUBANZE:

The first picture is arrival at the Mary Slessor Airport, Calabar...... From Calabar, I rented a ride to Obudu which was a complete 7 hours drive.

The Airport Is Called Margaret Ekpo International Airport

(1) (Reply)

Phone Snatching In London. Is It Real? / BEST/CHEAP OFFERS FOR N'LANDERs GOING TO SA 2010 / Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.