Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself (21031 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Productive At Work? Men Or Women ? / Want To Be More Productive? Sit Next To Someone Who Is / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by BlueSprint: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sancte21:

Fake oooooooooooo. Don't be a victim of scam. Don't call his number. He is a senior scam citizen

Envy
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by BlueSprint: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Beware!

Scam

Envy
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by chikason22(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

Baby girl op....you can also be a key board warrior like my baby sisters at home...

Key boarding for females is sweet and easy....because tools and format are easily available for free....lot of guys are willing to give baby girls tools and formats without them asking for a dime
You can see my baby sisters surrounding me on my gadmnnn bed. ....trying to learn one or two skills on key boarding
This your baby sisters dem no dey marry And you won't you leave your father's house and relocate to your own house.
Upon all the bombings cry

Oh! I forgot. All the money you make end up inside Bini girls pvssys, bottles of alcoholic drinks and weeds. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by ItalianMafia: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

i can teach you stock and crypto trading free, if you learn well you should be doing fine income daily
I want to learn crypto, I’d be glad if you can teach me. How can I get started
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
SundayIgboh:

Ok, do you buy the Idea of Insurance sub-Agent??
I dont have any idea of what it is all about
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by SundayIgboh: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

I dont have any idea of what it is all about

Send me a mail
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Newusername(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
I will make this a very short one.
I'm a fresh graduate and I really want to start earning and be more productive for myself.
I have a skill in fashion designing, i sew well and I'm not fully earning from that yet because of studies. I wish to know other possibles ways to learn and earn more preferably online that i can add as a side hustle.
I'm ready to pay if i have to just learn anything that'd fetch me money online. My passion is in sewing and i wouldn't want to trade that for anything and i already have plans of growing it in a big way which would cost me money too.
Please i need help and suggestions on how to achieve that. I can't also see myself working under someone for salary pay hence i need to my own boss.
Thanks for suggestions.
Mods please push to front page
Seun

Learn Digital Marketing
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Legacyfinace: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let your passion drive whatever you do
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by StylesX: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
I'm a fresh graduate and I really want to start earning and be more productive for myself.
I have a skill in fashion designing, i sew well and I'm not fully earning from that yet because of studies. I wish to know other possibles ways to learn and earn more preferably online that i can add as a side hustle.
I'm ready to pay if i have to just learn anything that'd fetch me money online. My passion is in sewing and i wouldn't want to trade that for anything and i already have plans of growing it in a big way which would cost me money too.
Please i need help and suggestions on how to achieve that. I can't also see myself working under someone for salary pay hence i need to my own boss.
Thanks for suggestions.
Seun
contact me lemme add u to my community on whatsapp
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by EmperorTolson: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

grin grin
No vex hunku
If that's your pics @profile
You're beautiful outwardly, I don't know about ur inner beauty.
Then, you don't need to work again, husby will be doing that.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by udohalex(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
I like it when you said u have learnt sewing.i am a tailor too but my advice is to combine sewing with LA BUENA VIDA PROJECT (our mandate is to provide financial freedom to all manner of people across the world through providing a good global business) visit our website at www.labuenavidaproject.com, WHATSAPP me or call on 08030901291. Good luck.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by wman(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
Thanks for suggestions.
Seun
Ur passion is sewing. Put ur passion into action then u will see the production of ur passion in ur action.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by DeHorus: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

i can teach you stock and crypto trading free, if you learn well you should be doing fine income daily
I'm interested Boss
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by cedricksly: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

interested too boss.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by BlueSprint: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by 6ixT8: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you have got the necessary monies. I would advice you to start sewing ready to wear.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Yetapo: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lakenaira:
something like what?
Learn Skills, work on yourself, break away from bad habits e.t.c
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Coded78: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Baby girl op....you can also be a key board warrior like my baby sisters at home...

Key boarding for females is sweet and easy....because tools and format are easily available for free....lot of guys are willing to give baby girls tools and formats without them asking for a dime

Please what is keyboarding
I will like to learn
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
I can teach you how to publish books online and earn. I have been working on online publications for a year+ now and, it gave me the money to register my website domain name and hosting.
To all Nigerian Author's, and other serious African author's.
I am kicking off a new promo to start from 25th July and end on 7th of August, 2021.
At these periods, I will offer my services at 40% discount for the first 10 author's, and 30% discount for the rest of the author's that will contract me on their book formatting and editing service(s). You will also have the opportunity to publish your book on my website Daves Book Store.
To upload your book on Amazon kdp or Smashword is FREE OF CHARGE!
Indicate in comment and I will contact you.
You can contact me directly through my profile.
Let's Go ������
https://www.optimisticv.com
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by God2man2again(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
What you don't work hard for won't last in your hands.

Your handiwork won't deceive you.

What you know is what will last.

What you don't know may take you time.

Don't rush!

Patience is the key and you will have everything.

May God see you through Amen.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Plut01: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Coded78:

Please what is keyboarding
I will like to learn

You want to learn Yahoo?

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Albertone(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bukasint:

I wish you good luck. I think you should try and get more online customers who will link people to you as a good seamstress and fashion designer. Think of expanding your business and employing more workers. But be careful guys will flood your DM with mighty GBOLA pics especially if you are good looking. I remember when I started online medical consultation via Instagram and whatsapp.. what my eyes saw couldn't explain.

Lie that you weren't enjoying what you were seeing undecided

Just kidding ma'am grin

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by casiedc(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

I'm interested bro
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by emmalexdboy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you're interested in earning a consistent $10k monthly using affiliate marketing, send me a message for details on WhatsApp: 08039185233
Candycrushy:
Thanks for suggestions.
Seun
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Nne5: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

Please extend the kindness to me smiley
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Zaxbash1: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
bro no follow them troll me... E get why... Remove your post from that thread
Na U know...I U like Begg ur destiny out
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by mary3dx: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
EXTENSIVE INCOME WITH E-COMMERCE & DIGITAL SKILLS IN YOUR BUSINESS/CAREER

DROPSHIPPING: create an online store, we offer you the best products, tools and manufacturers for you to choose from.

Affiliate marketing: with our master class you make a huge commission as an Affiliate Marketer.

Website/app designer: create e-commerce like Jumia, Konga, Ali express to showcase products and services.

Fashion brand: equipping you with the latest tools to set up your fashion brand.

Social media influencer: what are you good at let’s turn your passion into money for you, by making you a social media influencer.

Many more…
Graphic Designer
Video Producer
Blogger
Online Course Creator
Handmade Business Owner.

And many….
There’s are also some bonus courses for those who will enrol for the course.
Whatsapp:09064829096

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by mentro: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

I'm also interested sir.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by PRESIDENT2003(f): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Na U know...I U like Begg ur destiny out
Ok ...good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records / How To Be Successful In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.