Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Microsoft Stock Outlook For The Week. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Microsoft Stock Outlook For The Week. (379 Views)

Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th / Pwc Forecasts Volatile Outlook For Africa’s Capital Markets / Nigeria’s Economic Outlook For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Microsoft Stock Outlook For The Week. by Tbeniza(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hi there, I remain your fx_addict. Every Sunday I'll be posting a few trades I have in mind going into the new week and I hope you guys benefit from it. This week one of the few trades I'll be looking to execute is the Microsoft stock. As we can see from the chart below it is a very bullish stock. Making higher highs and lows repeatedly. It just recently broke out of a previous resistance so this week I am looking to buy the stock or go long on the stock once it retraces to the resistance turned support. Depending on how it plays out on smaller time frames I'll be making my final decision. Always remember to use 3 percent of your capital to execute a trade. Risk management is always key to success.

Want to learn how to read the charts and markets like I do? Send me a WhatsApp message on 09071990405.

Follow me on Instagram @fx_addict for more trading tips and ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Things I Ignored That Made Me Cry / MTN To Sell Off Assets As Telco Intensifies Market Exit, Amid Subscriber Loss / What's The Best Way To Invest In FX As A Newbie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.