Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren (34824 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Mpanyi: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
takimsipho:
Shey una see say dem don finish the guy case sharp sharp. Now I am waiting for #istandwithchidinma people.

Dem no finish anything jaree. The main thing is to carry out the judgment finally
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by GIdiata(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ohizman73:
What of CHidinma the Uyo corper case that killed her allerged hookup Japhet earlier this year in the same Uyo.why has she not been charged to court ,when her own case happened earlier than the Uduak case.There seems to be some foul play as was earlier speculated or is it because the victim was noboby.Everybody that commented are hammering on the Super Chidinma and forgotten so soon about the Corper Chidinma

tell them oo. men don't get justice and no one cares
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by sexxxyprince: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
j
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by wiseone28: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
sexxxyprince:
he killed a worthless olosho , he did a good job

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Curvinus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
All the hallmarks of a psychoapthic killer are pretty obvious in this case. Strangle and have sex with the victim just to get the ultimate thrill.

Who is to say those other shallow graves in the murder sanctuary they call home are not his other victims.

Reminds me of another cold remorseless killer, Henry Lous Wallace, the Taco Bells Strangular. Dude carried on killing and nacking his victims, mostly female co workers until he was caught.

I hope this Uduak guy is locked up without the possibility of ever getting out.

Perhaps he should also get the Jeffry Dahmer treatment in jail.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bola146:
Useless thing! Send him to life jail
Yet you can't say the same things about your murderer sister Chidinma that murdered Usifo
Ataga in cold blood. Hypochrite.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Ayo2004: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lol.grin
Jux watch how some animals in human form who were holding brief for Chindinma Ojukwu will troop in here to castigate this guy. The level of hypocrisy in this country is awesome.
I am telling you, especially in the case of women.
Whoever said that women are suffering gender equality has clearly not been to Nigeria
Those guys are enjoying soft life ranging from claiming victims when they clearly did wrong to their irritating entitlement mentality and using Toto to chop life

In my next life,I better come as a pretty Nigerian girl or else,me and angel go get gbegbe o grin
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Solo2018: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
God will fight for Ini. your lineage will know no peace. I don't know why they are still dragging this case. the should call out his sponsors and cut their sensitive part alive. this demon
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by rummmy: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don't like been called a Nigerian... grin
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Bola146(f): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Yet you can't say the same things about your murderer sister Chidinma that murdered Usifo
Ataga in cold blood. Hypochrite.

I guess you both murdered her, check your hypocrite spelling wink
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Brushstrokes20: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cool!... anything thing other than the CAPITAL PUNISHMENT is bullocks.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Missyajoke(f): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fry the Bassstard Alive cool
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bola146:

I guess you both murdered her, check your hypocrite spelling wink
Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth. Stop supporting evil.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Rebuke: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
LibertyRep:
I'm surprised his lawyers do not use all the tricks in their books to deliberately delay and obscure justice.

Perhaps this quick admission of guilt is to soften the heart of the judge for a lenient judgement.

Let the law take its due course.

He pleaded guilty to murder but denied being guilty for rape.

I really wish everyone could see or read beyond the letters.

Pleaded guilty for murder because he has no other option.

The judge will later say the murder was actually a mistake and not intentional.

They will suggest the sex was consensual....
If the judge is convinced the sex part was consensual, it therefore means he actually had no intention of killing her but did out of defense (self defence).

Remember, the guy claimed she hit him with a stabilizer and he retaliated by hitting her back with the same stabilizer on her head, which later lead to her death. We all know this was a terrible lie!

If yhu put all of these together, yhu will realize it is all in the attempt of giving the idiot a very light sentence.

No matter the judgement by the earthly judge in court, may the blood of the Innocents keep speaking against the killer(s).

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Bola146(f): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth. Stop supporting evil.

Pele

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Blackdisciple(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Moferere:
Use him as an example.
Send him to death by firing squad

Nigeria ain't North Korea.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by angelfallz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
The bolded.
Which saner clime are you talking about?

executioner:
In saner climes this guy would have been burnt alive. I used to be against jungle justice and still cannot bear to see someone lynched and burnt alive, but with glaring evidence like this this man should be put through the same murderous procedure he put that innocent girl through.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by JoeSoapy: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
I guess his lawyers asked him to and they are gonna argue before the judge that it’s a case of self defense, that was why he didn’t plead guilty to the rape accusation

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Falconx47: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Doraty1:

https://gazettengr.com/uduak-akpan-suspected-killer-of-iniubong-umoren-pleads-guilty-to-murder/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

What is the father's role in all of this? There's not been any mention of complicity on his part, but they've been dragging the old man around with the offender, the Uduak guy is an adult, why is the father being dragged along, or am I missing something?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.